chops is the last poster
49 Unique Guild Members
14 Level 100 characters
458 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
84321 Total Posts
chops is the last poster

Willy C's Formal Challenge For an In-House Game (AKA THE HUNGRY GAMES)
Willy C's Formal Challenge For an In-House Game (AKA THE HUNGRY GAMES)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>>
25 Dollar Riot Point Prize to the MVP

Quote by Lamyra
The First Annual Hungry Games

In remembrance of what was once a day of gaming and festivities alike, the First Annual Hungry Games will take place on a Lazy Sunday. The Games will consist of three consecutive Summoners Rift matches, each with completely randomized teams, and each following a specific unique game format. Out of the ten tributes, one, at the end of three matches will be declared the winner. The winner will be rewarded with a Riot Points prize, sponsored from an anonymous donor.

Scoring

Scoring will be based on individual effort. Winning or losing a match is not to be a factor. Your ability to adapt to the unique game formats, play your role correctly, work with your team, and perform at the highest skill level will all be factors in deciding the winning tribute. There will be no individual judge to declare a winner, but rather a voting system as decided by each of the tributes. The voting system will work as follows. At the end of every round, each tribute must submit a list ranking all of the other tributes from both teams. A tribute is not allowed to rank themselves in the list, only the nine other players. The voting will be a simple 1-9 scale where 1 is the most valuable player and 9 is the least valuable player. At the end of all three rounds, the winner of the Games will be the tribute with the lowest point total.

Voting Example:

If at the end of the first match, Kevin House is submitting his vote, it may look like this:

09. virr
08. itsnot
etc
02. ismael
01. sip

Game Modes

Round 1:

Like all rounds, Round 1 will consist of completely random teams on Summoners Rift. Each team will not be allowed to pick their champions. Champions will be totally randomized at the end of the timer, and swapping is NOT allowed. The champion defaulted to each tribute is the one each tribute must play during the match.

Round 2:

In round two, on Summoners Rift, a Normal Draft will take place publicly with randomized teams. All tributes must be in one Ventrilo channel. Bans will occur as usual. Afterward, one at a time, based on draft position, the opposing team will pick a champion for the currently drafting tribute.

Example:

If 'Random Team X' has a draft order of -

1. Alex
2. Chops
3. House

and 'Random Team Y' has a draft order of -

1. Ryan
2. Virr
3. Ismael

... and Alex has the first pick, Ryan will choose a champion for Alex to play. Then when the next two picks fall to Ryan and Virr, Chops will pick a champion for Virr to play and House will pick a champion for Ismael to play.

Round 3:

Round three will have randomized teams on Summoners Rift. The match will be a '5 Champions - Middle Lane ONLY' match. The standard Normal Draft mode will take place, bans will occur, and players will be eligible to select their own champions during the draft. The game ends when the first middle inhibitor goes down. There is no going 'b'. You can only purchase items once you have died. There is no jungle or dragon or baron or wraiths or being in any other lanes or killing any creep outside of middle lane.

We need 2 more tributes.

Once the names are in. Teams will be -AR

Champ picks will be -AR.

TOTAL RANDOMNESS. MAY THE TEAM WHO ADAPTS BEST.... WIN.

The tributes so far:

01. Sippy
Will Cimino

Will Cimino, a man that many say is shrouded in mystery. In his college days he spent his times broadcasting the airwaves via his school radio station. Some may say he has an old time radio voice that can put any listener at ease, but the truth is that Will Cimino really shines when you put him in his element, cunning ideas and spell binding tales that will leave you wondering where the story started once you're done. His day job has him in position perfect for his gift of the silver tongue and he abuses his manipulative power all. day. long.

League Ideas He Is Credited With:

Warmogs Annie (Her shield makes her a tank)
Pulling a "Will Cimino" when at low health, farm the enemy jungle despite them being back up after a push.

Champions he does well with:
Shaco
Yi
Vald

02. Seraphim Ismael Soto

Not much can be said about Ismael Soto. Cool calm and mild mannered during most times you will know him, league brings out a sassy bitch that has patience for no one and makes quiet quips at his team. Being the only member of the Tributes to receive any recognizable ranking, he often gets ahead of himself and assumes that he's right about everything. Though typically his ideas and advice on league are accurate, his snobby attitude are a turn off to most people. Throughout much of the league history with PiaS Ismael has been both a friend and foe to many on the list of tributes. Though lately he has relegated on his true gift for the game, hoping to once again learn from a place of humbleness.

League Ideas He Is Credited With:

Random any champion and do amazing with it
Pulling an "Ismael Soto" when playing the game, be very good at it.

Champion He Excels At:
Any

03. trutH Kevin House

Kevin House. Overall Kevin House is one of the most calculative foes you can face. His ability to pinpoint small accurate details about a persons life and bring them to light can cause almost anyone to fly in to a rage. As long as Kevin's temper isn't triggered he is perhaps the best jungler on the list. Kevin is perhaps the best ace in the hole. As he is willing to fill whatever role is necessary. Kevin House has recently come away from his raging ways and is a solid bro until the end.

Champs He Excels At:
Olaff
Tristana
Taric
Any Jungler

04. Chops Jesse Gumm

Chops is Ok
Champions:
Rammus OK

05. DUMPSONCHEST Alex (ismael team by default)

Simply the best person ever. You really couldn't ask for a better friend.

Champions:
Any, probably the best Kass.

06. Ufish Morgan Schinkle (HOUSE TEAM BY DEFAULT)

I'd say something nice but Virr will probably take as a well deserve snide.

07. Karrmer Ryan DE-BILLS.

This handsome man has played games with us many years and is by one of the most skilled players you can encounter across any game. Ryan has recently come in to a lot of money earning him the title DE-Bills. He spends all of his day lounging by the pool in his challenger throwin hunnids day and night. While many may claim to be the man, the myth the legend; Ryan DE-BILLS is the only one to have ever truly achieved this title.

Best Champs:
Morgana
Warwick
Any support class

08.Itsnot Jared Lewinski

BIO TO COME

--
I volunteer AS TRIBUTE

--
We need 7 more tributes.

Once the names are in. Teams will be -AR

Champ picks will be -AR.

TOTAL RANDOMNESS. MAY THE TEAM WHO ADAPTS BEST.... WIN.

01. Sippy
02. Seraphim
03. trutH
04. Chops
05. DUMPSONCHEST
06. uFish

--
I'm in. Wait, did league add AR mode?

--
League didn't.

I did.

--
He just threw down. I actually think does have those modes in custom games. But putting say me and alex and house and ryan on the same team would probably make for a not too fun game.

--
Quote by ismael
He just threw down. I actually think does have those modes in custom games. But putting say me and alex and house and ryan on the same team would probably make for a not too fun game.

all random picks make it interesting.

but chances are it would be like an AND-1 vs Deaf&Blind High School of Anchorage.

--
The forums really need upvote buttons so i can toss good karma at that post.

--
All random everything would be funny as long as no one rages.

--
I am in.

--
Quote by ismael

Never gonna happen.

--
What are we playing fucking WC3 or something?

IM IN I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by ismael

Never gonna happen.

I never get mad at league and am completely nice and polite to everyone when we play.

--
I WANT VIRR ON MY TEAM BC HE HAS GREAT CHARACTER

--
Is this for a L4D in-house?

--
Quote by house

I WOULD NEVER BACKDOOR IN AN INHOUSE! THAT'S FOR SURE!

--
Quote by house

THAT'S FINE I GET ALEX AND HE'S THE BEST EVER SO I WIN, RIGGED SYSTEM. STAY HUNGRY ASSFACES

--
Whatever team I am on pretty much already won, why would we even play?

--
Quote by Mootastic

Sounds like LoL. Spring break next week! We'll have to get lots of L4D in then!

--
You can lick uncle lefty

Quote by Mootastic

ITS FOR LEAGUE EVERYONE IS WELCOME. THERE IS ROOM FOR 10 TRIBUTES, MAY NONE STAY HUNGRY

--

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>>
[Back to Index]