84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

Holy Shit I was drunk last night
Holy Shit I was drunk last night
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

Ok, as some of you know, I was pretty wasted last night and I decided it would be a good idea to get on ventrilo.

Im just posting to say sorry if I offended anyone last night (I dont think I did becuase it was just mainly Yano making fun of me because i was drunk). But if I did offend you, go die.

Also, Ganner, on the dkp list I am a member, not an initiatie. You little bitch.
hehe

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
hehe

stfu chops.
i wish i woulda been there. 2 drunkies on vent would have been pretty entertaining. but alas i was out in "IRL" chasing "girls" and what not.

----
#1 Dyke gnome in all of Azgalor.

--

i wish i woulda been there. 2 drunkies on vent would have been pretty entertaining. but alas i was out in "IRL" chasing "girls" and what not.

----

fidelis, dont kid yourself. I was chasing girls too, just one named Rikko , and the other named Ganner . Also this was around 2ish when I was home from this "RL" stuff you speak of.
I'd do ganner. Rikko though would be wierd because she he is my brother's age and such and such; but I guess I could watch.

----

--

[Back to Index]