84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

Sorry!
Sorry!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [WoW]
Secondary: None

I seriously aplogize guys for wht happend it have read everything there is abotu tanking be sure i dont miss out on any aspect i even run instance on my own to get better today it seemed like it when way bad with tanking. I am sorry for wasting everyones time I was really sorry for that i dunno i think me lagging a bit fucked it up but I am trying all my best i need to work on 2nd boss and murmur cause other two are understandable somehow i am getting hit by that sonic boom i got an idea for that now.
Quote by Gitler
I seriously aplogize guys for wht happend it have read everything there is abotu tanking be sure i dont miss out on any aspect i even run instance on my own to get better today it seemed like it when way bad with tanking. I am sorry for wasting everyones time I was really sorry for that i dunno i think me lagging a bit fucked it up but I am trying all my best i need to work on 2nd boss and murmur cause other two are understandable somehow i am getting hit by that sonic boom i got an idea for that now.

WHAT? There's no need to apoloize Gitler, you'll do it better next time. Here you go:

That's a picture of me.

--
i also don't think there's a huge need to apologize. Keep tanking and you'll get better, simple as that.

I would just say be open to at least listen to other people's advice, and let us (especially fries) know what's going on if you're having a problem with something while tanking so we can adjust as well.

--
The best healer, ever...
It's okay Gitler... I forgive you. Cuz "YOU'RE A MAAANIAC! MAAAANIAC.... TONIGHT!"

--
If you are thinking about killing yourself; you should probably do it.

--

Gitler, I have no idea why anyone could be mad at you ever. Seriously, you play with Ismael, he makes everyone look good.

--
Quote by Camera
Gitler, I have no idea why anyone could be mad at you ever. Seriously, you play with Ismael, he makes everyone look good.

I'm stealin yer yobz.

--

[Back to Index]