Nelthilta is the last poster

olz hacked
olz hacked
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [WoW]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
SO i got hacked once again and i cannot fucking figure out how it keeps happening, they already stoled my beanpirate and unstopble. So i am trying to get the account back but now blizzard requeres email but thoose fuckers changed email address, but I have it in my mail box and i have to click it to authoraize it. So i cannot get acccount back untill monday lol. we will see how it goes on monday.
Quote by Gitler
SO i got hacked once again and i cannot fucking figure out how it keeps happening, they already stoled my beanpirate and unstopble. So i am trying to get the account back but now blizzard requeres email but thoose fuckers changed email address, but I have it in my mail box and i have to click it to authoraize it. So i cannot get acccount back untill monday lol. we will see how it goes on monday.

What

how did they change the email? They have to have known YOUR email.

--
It's gitler man, he probably bought the account(s) to begin with.

WTB MINE?

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

Quote by MystaRiven
It's gitler man, he probably bought the account(s) to begin with.

WTB MINE?

Most likely eh.

--
Nah we did RAF together. It's a new account.

Gitler... all you need is the CD-Keys linked to that account. You can always retrieve an account (unless the guys who hack you get it perma banned).

--
You're either retarded or you have a keylogger and never bothered to remove it.

I predict the latter, though possibly both.

Run antivirus programs, spybot, etc. Find that virus bro.

edit: Better yet, reformat. And NEVER click any link posted on the WoW forums ever, and do the necessary security upgrades and fixes to Firefox that you need to make sure no keyloggers can even automatically run on your PC without your permission. This shouldn't happen to people nowadays, its too easy to prevent
Quote by Karrmerx
You're either retarded or you have a keylogger and never bothered to remove it.

I predict the latter, though possibly both.

Run antivirus programs, spybot, etc. Find that virus bro.

edit: Better yet, reformat. And NEVER click any link posted on the WoW forums ever, and do the necessary security upgrades and fixes to Firefox that you need to make sure no keyloggers can even automatically run on your PC without your permission. This shouldn't happen to people nowadays, its too easy to prevent

SAME
YOU CAN CONSIDER ME SOLD

--
yeah i bought a level one account and then level it to 80 makes sence.
I think i got a virus yestarday night cause my pc was fucking up and working slow at some points, i was not sure i went to bed wake up in morning before going to work tryig to log on and i see that my account has been hacked log on my yahoo mail and I see that there is a request that blizzard send me to follow a link to change the adress from my lolzbalz to this cal@yahoo adress. So i cant get it back untill monday.Hopefully they wont transfer the character from my account to another with same last name but different first name like they did with unstopble. wish me luck
Hopefully they wont transfer the character from my account to another with same last name but different first name like they did with unstopble. wish me luck

Yeah.

None of this really make sense to me. Considering it'd be pretty difficult to transfer a character since the conformation emails are all sent to your email, and the email is never displayed in ANY of your in game information.

Whatever it is good luck. This does seem to happen A LOT with you.

--
So apperently the hacker hacked my password at yahoo browser, and deleted out the old emails for my payapal transactions and all the emails that i recieved from my blizzard, if they hack my papal account il be fucked. wow any idea on what i shall do next?
Quote by Ismael
Hopefully they wont transfer the character from my account to another with same last name but different first name like they did with unstopble. wish me luck

Yeah.

None of this really make sense to me. Considering it'd be pretty difficult to transfer a character since the conformation emails are all sent to your email, and the email is never displayed in ANY of your in game information.

Whatever it is good luck. This does seem to happen A LOT with you.

Yeah it's has to be me not having a good virus checker and doing nothing about when unstopble got hacked, and maybe still having they keylogger. So would my best bet be just reformatting?
Easiest and quickest way to prevent wide spread chaos? Jump onto a friends computer and change all your passwords, then yes, reformat your damn drive.

That, and actually have a virus protector installed.
Quote by Dreel
Easiest and quickest way to prevent wide spread chaos? Jump onto a friends computer and change all your passwords, then yes, reformat your damn drive.

Your face is virus protection.

OOOH BURN

--
Quote by Dreel

I just use a firewall and never have problems. That is until Windows installs their new desktop search device (read about this actually being a Windows product and being detected as a virus olz). BUT I FIXED THAT.

Pros use Firewall only.

--
The account is defenetly mine, the thing is that pissing me of is how in fuck did the hacker got through into my system and why wow account. So its going to take atleast 5 days to get account back if they ask me to send them my copy of photo id, i think that the spam from skype thats what got me i got somekind of link from unkown person from skype i clicked it and then it transferd me to black dating website olz. So that might be possibility's.Sucks if i wont be able to poon bosses with u on tuesday.
Quote by Gitler
The account is defenetly mine, the thing is that pissing me of is how in fuck did the hacker got through into my system and why wow account. So its going to take atleast 5 days to get account back if they ask me to send them my copy of photo id, i think that the spam from skype thats what got me i got somekind of link from unkown person from skype i clicked it and then it transferd me to black dating website olz. So that might be possibility's.Sucks if i wont be able to poon bosses with u on tuesday.

What?

--
Quote by Dribble
What?

Poon bosses, Duh!

I love you spero.

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

I love you more <3

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]