Nelthilta is the last poster

NAXX 25 discussion
NAXX 25 discussion
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [WoW]
Secondary: None

1 2 3 4 >>>
So with nax 25 DOWN - this leaves the door open to more oppertunities. this means having the reputation of being illegable to get down KT. I have already had people beg to get in the next raid we run. Im not sure if this is a recruiting oppurtunity or what - but i dont really care about expanding the guild if the main core doenst want to. BUT what i DO want is to see the KT drops going to guildies. (seeing armegeddon go to succette sucked ASS, but theres no other way we can do it.) anyways im not saying implementing DKP bc that would be imposible -but getting 25 man down in one day would really help alot, because of loot rolls being reset. We would have more control over who got what if we got down to KT and most of the needs and greeds were used. I dont know maybe im an idiot. but the bottom line is that if we are going to have 25 nax on farm were gona have to take pugs, good or bad they deserve to roll bc they are there just like us but im /uninstalling if betrayer goes to windogg.

if your one of those people that feel spelling and grammer is important in forum posts then get fUcked.

So with nax 25 DOWN - this leaves the door open to more opportunities. This means having the reputation of being eligible to get down KT. I have already had people beg to get in the next raid we run. I'm not sure if this is a recruiting opportunity or what - but I don't really care about expanding the guild if the main core doesn't want to. BUT what I DO want is to see the KT drops going to guildies. (seeing armageddon go to Succette sucked ASS, but there's no other way we can do it.) Anyways I'm not saying implementing DKP bc that would be impossible - but getting 25 man down in one day would really help a lot, because of loot rolls being reset. We would have more control over who got what if we got down to KT and most of the needs and greeds were used. I don't know maybe I'm an idiot (Editor's note: Yes, you are). but The bottom line is that if we are going to have 25 nax on farm were gonna have to take pugs, good or bad they deserve to roll bc they are there just like us but I'm /uninstalling (Editor's suggestion: Uninstall anyways until you past 3rd grade English.)if betrayer goes to Windogg.

If you're one of those people that feel spelling and grammar is important in forum posts then get fucked.

I'm going to have to give this post an F for horrendous grammAr and spelling.

A few PROTIPS for you when it comes to English:

-Capitalize 'I'.
-There are two spaces after a period, not one.
-See those words underlined in red before you post? That means that word is misspelled or not in the dictionary. Take a few moments to check them over so you don't look like a retard. Whoops! Too late!
O snap!

--
F'ed in the A.
Oh snap!

PROTIP:

-The spell checker doesn't always catch everything. Be sure to proofread your post carefully before hitting 'submit'.
Damn

--
F'ed in the A.
Damn.

PROTIP:

-Lame smiley faces are no excuse for poor grammar.

--
Proper English is only important if you want people to know you've graduated from high school.

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

Lots of people require fanta in this thread.

Waffel did a really good job of getting the raid together, and was able to get our guildies in instead o of pugs and randos from the filler guild. The guild who filled the majority of the spots left was drunken lullabies, they were generally a good find and brought 0 drama. Thankfully we also managed to tone down our anti pc attitude.

I would like to make 25 man content a priority for the time being and continue to have waffelz organize the raid, I don't mind leading it at all and helping to organize it either. But being honest his find has been better than my last 3, LOL.

For now tho, and until we can first pull malygos were keeping EoE prioritized.

Overall I was proud of the guild as a whole, and I will most likely reorganize the officers (probably bring it down to 4 people total). It just feels odd to have more officers than guildies on, I'll most likely just go with the people that agreed or volunteered to be a loot council officer.

As far as loot in 25 mans it's very difficult to find a way thats both diplomatic and none dicked when telling people they can't roll for loot. IMO since were still running pugs, using roll bonuses in incrimemts of 20 is a way to motivate people to try harder. Dps, hps, are two things we could use for healers and dps.

I'll post more when I get home.

--

--
Quote by Karmerr
Oh snap!

PROTIP:

-The spell checker doesn't always catch everything. Be sure to proofread your post carefully before hitting 'submit'.

protip:

quotations never go inside of periods.
protip:

quotations never go inside of periods

Excellent observation pupil!

PROTIP:

-Always capitalize PROTIP.
Waffel, let Ish and us know who's asking to come. If we can recruit more people that would be ideal in my mind, since then all drops go towards helping us progress as a guild and to be more fully prepared for Ulduar when that hits in the near future. Also I'm going to be pushing for more structured raiding formats, as in, sign ups on the calendar.

--
Quote by Itsnot
Waffel, let Ish and us know who's asking to come. If we can recruit more people that would be ideal in my mind, since then all drops go towards helping us progress as a guild and to be more fully prepared for Ulduar when that hits in the near future. Also I'm going to be pushing for more structured raiding formats, as in, sign ups on the calendar.

Done, the calendar was updated, every 80 was "invited".

Make sure you dudes read the comment in the invitation.

--
If this 25 man stuff takes off, or if it is deemed necessary for 10man Ulduar, I'd like to have it known that I can create a custom DKP system fairly easily.
Quote by greenridge
If this 25 man stuff takes off, or if it is deemed necessary for 10man Ulduar, I'd like to have it known that I can create a custom DKP system fairly easily.

We can use the DKP system the website provides if anything. I'm just not really a fan of it- neither was the majority last I checked.

--
I'm just not really a fan of it-

Not a fan of the system itself, or just not a fan of using DKP in general?

--
Quote by Chops
I'm just not really a fan of it-

Not a fan of the system itself, or just not a fan of using DKP in general?

DKP in general. I don't think we've had any issues (Barring gitler who left anyways) with loot.

The website one with the RSS addon (or w/e) is easy to use. I just don't want to get sucked in to the world of dkp.

--
If we are going to do DKP I believe it would be best to start it fresh with Ulduar where every drop will be an upgrade. If we started DKP right now it would offer an unfair advantage to players like me that are almost gear capped with Naxx. I could just hoard DKP till Ulduar was released and then claim almost every drop.

P.S.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
That's what DKP decay is for. But if you're managing without DKP, no reason to bring it in. Especially if you have rules where tanks get gear first, etc.

--
F'ed in the A.

1 2 3 4 >>>
[Back to Index]