NAXX 25 discussion
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [WoW]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 >>>
What about the comma?

--
That's a good question but I don't really know if there were commas back then or what maybe they couldn't take a breath during a comma.

--
Quote by Camera
That's a good question but I don't really know if there were commas back then or what maybe they couldn't take a breath during a comma.

I don't know whats worse, the wall or the fact that I read it.

--
Quote by Ismael

I don't know whats worse, the wall or the fact that I read it.

Did you touch yourself while you read it?

If so, then nothing to be ashamed about.
my thread is being highjacked!

I agree with lucky that i think DKP might need to be implemented for uludar but def not for nax. and also im pretty sure drunken luls are not intrested in a absorb or a merge or whatever. Alysa is the GM and you know how girls are...always want to be in control lol JK but seriously i think they are down with running nax with us every week but they want to be their own guild.
We already have more girls than we should; they are ruining our bromancing experience as is. I'd also like to say that DKP is ok by me I guess, I'm just not gonna keep the records.

--
Quote by Itsnot
We already have more girls than we should; they are ruining our bromancing experience as is. I'd also like to say that DKP is ok by me I guess, I'm just not gonna keep the records.

I can do it. It seems that the majority is interested in doing it for Uldur.

So there you go, but if were switching to DKP I want a closer look at the officers in the guild. No reason to only go 1/2 srs face about this.

--
I'm always 100% srs. Like Fusa's cancer.

--
So for now the officers will consist of:

Myself:

Melee DPS: Itsnot
Tanking: Beankarrmer
Ranged DPS:
Healer:

Anyone interested in filling out the last slots can make a private post to me, with their know how about the classes that fill those roles.

Ranged DPS: Must know about- Boomkin, mage, warlock, hunter, ele shaman, SPriest. (Obviously the most complex one).

Healer, must know mechanics behind paladin, priest, druid, and shaman healing.

--
Quote by Ismael
So for now the officers will consist of:

Myself:

Melee DPS: Itsnot
Tanking: Beankarrmer
Ranged DPS:
Healer:

Anyone interested in filling out the last slots can make a private post to me, with their know how about the classes that fill those roles.

Ranged DPS: Must know about- Boomkin, mage, warlock, hunter, ele shaman.

Healer, must know mechanics behind paladin, priest, druid, and shaman healing.

Here's a breakdown of what the new ranks mean:

Officer : Handles relations with members, raid role accordingly. Organizes events, helps with intraguild relations.

Second Officer (No one at this rank yet): Helps with recruiting, organizing events, handles problems well that arise in the guild well.

Not so casual: Geared, dependable players who know their class.

Casual: Member, able to receive loot and DKP.

Almost Bromance: Can receive one set token (not over a member) and one off piece along with DKP until promoted to member.

Gilmore Girls: Can receive DKP.

I do want I want, Internet Girl, and Idiot who spams, are reserved for new members.

To be promoted someone with second officer or higher rank must nominate you.
------------------

Ranks are in now, DKP rules will not be in until Uldur hits.

--
I don't think I play enough to be Ranged DPS officer.

VOTING FOR BEEBSTER

--
We should turn the dkp menu back on so people have time to play with the awesomeness.
Quote by Soulman
We should turn the dkp menu back on so people have time to play with the awesomeness.

It's ready and waiting to be turned back on. I've already done a quick setup of the RoNS DKP (Preserving the old PiaS DKP, of course, we don't wanna lose that!)

So when it's time, you'll be ready. Plus Soulman knows almost all the nooks and crannies of the system.

You're actually one of the only remaining two active sites that signed up before I was charging.

--
If we seriously intend to raid with Drunken Lullabies often, we should get them in on our DKP discussion. 2 guilds maybe, but we should have only 1 system.

--
[IMG]suchafunnygif.gif[/IMG ]
Quote by Lucky Arck
If we seriously intend to raid with Drunken Lullabies often, we should get them in on our DKP discussion. 2 guilds maybe, but we should have only 1 system.

The plan is to have 25 level 80's in the guild by late April, Early may which is when the patch will hit IMO. Or maybe we could just gobble up drunken lullabies. They seem cool.

--
Quote by Chops
Plus Soulman knows almost all the nooks and crannies of the system.

If you want another person who can do dkp I'd like to, I get a kick out of running these sites and I haven't had an excuse to lately.

Last night went real well, I think even if DL people don't switch guilds the dkp investment they would have with our raid is basically the same thing until they no longer need anything from said raid.

The only sticky part is when we get new guildies we like and want to give them a raid slot over DL people because they are 'in the guild.'
It's important that you be extremely skeptical of anyone who names themselves after a country song, btw.

It sets a dangerous precedent that it's OK to be a redneck.

--

--

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 >>>
[Back to Index]