84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

BH2 Neat strategy
BH2 Neat strategy
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [L4D]
Secondary: None

So, we wanted to try this against you guys last night on our in-house, but when I failed to crown the witch, that put a kink in things.

The strategy goes this like (and is considered legal in CAL):

When you open the alarmed door, go through the alarmed door and move FAST to the end. Apparently, booms don't call any additional hordes because the alarms boom has already spawned them. It sounds like all the really good teams do that for just that reason.

However, with CAL rules, and a guaranteed tank on every level, if the tank hadn't yet come, they don't do it precisely because tank + crescendo event = suicide.

So just thought I'd toss that one out there.

--
We've been doing this for some time, if they get a tank there, they can knock through that door and eliminate the event, if the tank spawns on the outside of the door that is.

--
Quote by Camera
We've been doing this for some time

I know I've never done this. We've run through and gone to the closet and camped there to last out the event. But I've never run through and headed straight for the safe room.

--
Quote by Chops
Quote by Camera
We've been doing this for some time

I know I've never done this. We've run through and gone to the closet and camped there to last out the event. But I've never run through and headed straight for the safe room.

I think Willy C was the one to say to do it, we just ran.

--

Them folks in boston are smart.

--
Quote by Camera

Hahaha, it's true and you were in that game Chops. Everyone had left and we were just dicking around trying to sprint through all the levels and I was on a team with Camera (and I think Past?) against you and some other bros and we all just booked it. Someone died in the warehouse area, and two people died on the train tracks and I made it into the safehouse with less than 30 hp. That wouldn't likely go the same way if we tried it again against a team that was full and actually trying, but it was funny.

--

[Back to Index]