84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

L4D - hunter pounces
L4D - hunter pounces
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [L4D]
Secondary: None

I must need more practice at hunter pounces, or I'm doing something wrong, because I don't seem to have near as much control in my hunter while he's in the air as this guy:

--
F'ed in the A.

I remember watching this video a while back and thinking it was pretty helpful for learning CONTROL. This guy doesn't get the ridiculous pounces the guy does in the video you posted, but he's able to home in on people pretty impressively and he explains how he does it.

--
So it seems the best strategy is to overshoot and use back to get the distance right.

--
F'ed in the A.
he doesnt seem to have that much control.. it seems about what i can do with a hunter (i cant get that accurate with those pounces im talking about general control in the air) he just has a lot more practice probably

--
Best rogue/druid on the server. I have a guide ask me about it.

Maybe we should make a L4D thread tag since theres a lot of threads being made title 'L4D - ...'
Quote by Mindee
he doesnt seem to have that much control.. it seems about what i can do with a hunter (i cant get that accurate with those pounces im talking about general control in the air) he just has a lot more practice probably

I don't know, like the video says, going forward more can't really be done, but he moves pretty significant distances to the left and right.

--
F'ed in the A.
that second video will be pretty helpful for my horrible hunter skills.

Still trying to figure out chaining wall jumps together.
Quote by DrunknMonkey
that second video will be pretty helpful for my horrible hunter skills.

Still trying to figure out chaining wall jumps together.

The solution to your problems: http://www.poopinashoe.com/viewthread.php?threadid=8875&newpost=1

--
Quote by Soulman
Maybe we should make a L4D thread tag since theres a lot of threads being made title 'L4D - ...'

i agree with the soulman

--
"SHALOM!"
Bacardee and Cola get the job done!
i agree with the soulman

I totally did this like 7 hours ago. Pay attention, mang.

--
Quote by Chops
i agree with the soulman

I totally did this like 7 hours ago. Pay attention, mang.

lol yeah i noticed immediately after, im fuckin terrible at forums these days, no games just cock.

--
"SHALOM!"
Bacardee and Cola get the job done!
Upon watching again it seems my problem may be I don't turn the mouse nearly as much as he does. I'll have to give that a shot tonight.

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
Upon watching again it seems my problem may be I don't turn the mouse nearly as much as he does. I'll have to give that a shot tonight.

I'm having dejavu reading this thread.

I feel like at some point Aaron is going to reply with "this doesn't require any skill".

Being 100% honest.

--
Me saying that would make no sense in the context of this thread.

--
F'ed in the A.
Me saying the thread of this context makes no babies eat raptor jesus sense.

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit!

--
Not a whole lot now

--
Did some reading today about how to play the infected. Probably the first game I have ever read shit on, never even read the manual before playing, so only thing I knew about infected was what the little thing tells you when your playing

Think I should do a lot better now.

Can't wait to play again and test some of this stuff out.
Especially hunter/smoker.'

Also read an interesting article about what causes the survivor outlines to appear and disappear.
survivor outlines to appear and disappear.

Walking, right?

--
running, shooting, punching, readying a grenade, anytime your character says something in the game.

[Back to Index]