PiaS Rebirth poll
PiaS Rebirth poll
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [WoW]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
Quote by Ismael
Virr: HEY GUYS SEND ME GREENS SO I CAN BE THE GUILD ENCHANTER *SNARLING EVIL LAUGH*

JK he did a good job.

HEY I SENT U 2 GREENS CAN I PLS GET MY ENTIRE SET ENCHANTED (BERSKER + HP AND RESI PLS ))) OMG WTF U STOLE MY GREENS

--
I was playing alliance on Azgalor until about a month or so ago. Just FYI, since the change to Wintergrasp where it doesn't lag as much, we won like, maybe three times a week. Literally. It's really pathetic and extremely frustrating. I can't imagine it's been any different since then unless they added another change to WG or something.
Quote by Fries
http://dramaloot.com/index.php?id=troxed

Just to get us all back in the mood for WoW. I'm glad we were never that guy (well, I mean I gkicked someone for paragraphing, but deservedly).

http://members.cox.net/razorblade13/stormheartsb.html

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

Quote by Spero
I was playing alliance on Azgalor until about a month or so ago. Just FYI, since the change to Wintergrasp where it doesn't lag as much, we won like, maybe three times a week. Literally. It's really pathetic and extremely frustrating. I can't imagine it's been any different since then unless they added another change to WG or something.

Hey I was at your house

--
Quote by Past
Quote by Spero

Hey I was at your house

Again!!! Yayyaya, you're the best!
i'm just against alliance because the last 3 guys i leveled before quitting took about a week longer than it should have because i could not find a pug for anything.....more of a personal matter i suppose, but i just remember going into Orgrimmar and only having to ask 1 time in general chat before i had a full group

really i'm just wanting a new game to play and a good group of people to play it with

--
I Pledge to ALWAYS do it for the Lobster.
Also, if people aren't really feeling WoW or feel like getting back into WoW...we could always try The Old Republic, looks very promising and fun. http://www.swtor.com/

--
Quote by Past
Also, if people aren't really feeling WoW or feel like getting back into WoW...we could always try The Old Republic, looks very promising and fun. http://www.swtor.com/

Yeah, I think that looks like it could be a lot of fun, too.

--
You can lick uncle lefty

okay so im not really apart of the pias click but i probably would join ya'll for cataclysm if some of the rons probros were in it. i dont care which server or faction. If you get greenridge, ismael, xxkarmerx, kenner, itsy and if beebster aint dead then i am there. word?
naw dawg

--

Quote by waffelcakkes
okay so im not really apart of the pias click but i probably would join ya'll for cataclysm if some of the rons probros were in it. i dont care which server or faction. If you get greenridge, ismael, xxkarmerx, kenner, itsy and if beebster aint dead then i am there. word?

Word, I think some of the guys restarted the TFC guild. I have no interest in playing currently. Might when this expansion comes out.

--
Word, I think some of the guys restarted the TFC guild. I have no interest in playing currently. Might when this expansion comes out.

Given that Cataclysm is a good year away, I'll just let this possible desire simmer, and see what happens.

--
Quote by waffelcakkes

get fucked.

--
[IMG]suchafunnygif.gif[/IMG ]
Quote by waffelcakkes

Wow I'm your mage buddy, dickface, and what do I get? `/_`

--
Quote by waffelcakkes

RoNS restarted on TFC
Quote by Virr
Quote by waffelcakkes

They took our jorbs (greens).

--
Quote by Virr

Obvs not a probro. GET FUCKT
virr didnt you already state above that you werent going to play wow again!? and ya i would only come back for expansion and i did not know it was going to be a year away...i WAS raiding as alliance on a different server but when AION came out i quit raiding and now im playing a cleric asmodian in AION

peed bro peed?
naw dawg.

--

Quote by waffelcakkes
virr didnt you already state above that you werent going to play wow again!? and ya i would only come back for expansion and i did not know it was going to be a year away...i WAS raiding as alliance on a different server but when AION came out i quit raiding and now im playing a cleric asmodian in AION

peed bro peed?

what lvl/server?

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
[Back to Index]