Nelthilta is the last poster

Zileas and new LoL Patch.
Zileas and new LoL Patch.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: [LoL]

1 2 3 4 5 >>>
This is not a full list, however, we are working on two patches right now.

One patch goes to the test realm soon. Once there, it goes live a week later +/- a few days depending on how things go (well, could be a lot shorter or a lot longer, jsut depends on how soon we feel good about it. Another patch is a few more weeks out after that... We are figuring out the scheduling on it. Most of these will be in one or the other. a few will likely slip as things sometimes don't go as smoothly as you like when you test

Only a few tweaks are in the near-term patch. A lot more are in the patch that is a bit farther off. We could only cram so much in before the deadlines to lock down and test.

General pacing stuff:
- Nerfs to Heal to reduce its viability in escaping ganks and in team fights.
- Towers to be less lethal to champions, easier to push midgame, no harder to push laetgame.
- Nashor buff nerf
- Funification repasses on Ryze and Sivir.
- Improve benefits of lane farming to incent farming as a counter to 5 man gank squads
- Wards to help break up 5 man gank squads
- Minions to gain MR scaling with time (faction minions) so that AE chars cant clear minions away from a turret as easily.
- New promote that enables lane pushing without being cheesy (stretch goal)
- Black shield nerf -- no longer purges debuffs, but slightly less cooldown, more absorption.

Casters have narrow itemization choices in some scenarios:
- More magic penetration items -- sorc boots to give MRP, new last whisper MRP item, and new brutalizer equivalent MRP.
- Deathfire grasp anti-tank item

Anti-AE:
- Nerfs to some powerful AE initiators, specifically Malphite ult and Amumu ult.
- Nerfs to a few AEs, specifically Nassus, but a few others too.
- Specific items that reduce AE damage taken that you can build.

Anti-Tank:
- Deathfire grasp, anti-tank item for casters
- Buffs to bloodrazor (slight)

"More Competitive" feel / greater ability to dominate in extreme cases:
- Snowball items like Mejai's and DOTA Bloodstone where they have low stats, cost about 1500g, and stack charges as you get kills/assists to make them better. We are improving Mejai's ability to do this, and adding 1-2 more. We are also making these so that they lose 1/3 charges when you die.
- No ambient gold gain while dead. You still get team gold awards and assist credits and kill credits from things you did while alive -- just no passive gold tick. Gp5 items still work too.
- Spell dodging blinks -- probably on flash, maybe on shunpo, kassadin ult, etc. Yes, these get rebalanced when we do this. flash would lose 1/2 of its range, and drop cooldown to like 2.5 or 3 minutes. That way, it becomes a tactical battle ability and not an uber escape ability.
- More click items, including scroll of TP, Dagon-equivalent, and a stasis rod (invuln + stun + magic immunity on a target)
- Death recap that shows you what killed you (stretch goal)
- Lower assist awards, higher kill awards vs champions. Base assist right now is 175g, changed to 150g. Base kill is 250g right now, changed to 300g. We would like to combine this soon with improvements to assist so that direct buffs in the absence of damage (i.e. chronkeeper haste) will give you assist credit so that the net affect on support champs is positive. This set of changes though is primarily intended to buff the 1v1 and 2v1 gank cases, while not proliferating gold in the game too much.

Since people asked, rough drafts of the snowball items. We probably wont do all three. And these stats won't stick, but this wil lgive you some idea.

New Mejais:
Upgrade to just tome, a 1000g upgrade (total, 1440g) Gives 20 base AP, +16 AP per kill/assist, cap of 10 Whenever you kill or kill assist at max charges, you gain 250 hp/mana Whenever you die, you lose 1/3 of the charges, rounded up Unique of course.

New DPS Snowball item
Pickaxe + 500g
Base stats: 25 dmg
UNIQUE: Whenever you kill or assist in the kill of an enemy champion, you gain +4 damage and +4% crit damage done (maximum 12 kills or assists) If you ever reach the maximum 12 kills or assists, you also gain +20% movement speed.
You lose 1/3 of your kills/assist credits whenever you die. (needs tooltip rewrite

New Tank Snowball item (QUESTIONABLE)

2x ruby crystal + 400
Base Stats: 430 hp
UNIQUE: Whenever you kill or assist in the kill of an enemy champion, you gain 75 hit points (max 10 stacks) If you ever reach the maximum 10 kills or assists, you also gain "Whenever you attack a target, that target does 40% less damage to you for the next 3 seconds."

--
Oh my God, no one cares

--
I do. This is interesting

--
Quote by Past
Oh my God, no one cares

shuldnt u b plain wow

lol jk cs most be btr

--
The dps snowball item and ashe make me want to pitch a tent.

--
I'm actually just glad they're putting deathfire grasp back in. It kind of makes it so that casters don't fall off.

--
Quote by Itsnot

I'm not playing with you if you play a carry.

--
Quote by House
Quote by Itsnot

Racist against carries?

--
Quote by Itsnot
Quote by House
Quote by Itsnot

Racist against carries?

I think he's just saying you excel at other heroes.

But you still play carries better than Virr.

--
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Itsnot
Quote by House
Quote by Itsnot

Racist against carries?

I think he's just saying you excel at other heroes.

But you still play carries better than Virr.

Sure.

--
I need to work on my soraka for sure.

--
HEY GUYS LETS ASSUME VIRR CANT PLAY CARRIES BECAUSE OF A FEW BAD EXPERIENCES WHERE WE TRY TO GANK FOR HIM AND INSTEAD BECAUSE OF OUR INADEQUACY WE GET HIM KILLED & THEN LEAVE HIM TO FIGHT A MIRROR EXCEPT THE OTHER ASHE HAS LIZARDS, CATALYST, AND BOOTS LOL

THEN LET'S TRY TO GANK AGAIN AND DIE A FEW MORE TIMES

Noobs, I'm so good I carry with support. >_>

--
Noobs, I'm so good I carry with support.

Conversely, I support with carries.

--
Actually, Ashe is probably one of Itsnot's best champions right now.

--
F'ed in the A.
HEY GUYS LETS ASSUME VIRR CANT PLAY CARRIES BECAUSE OF A FEW BAD EXPERIENCES WHERE WE TRY TO GANK FOR HIM AND INSTEAD BECAUSE OF OUR INADEQUACY WE GET HIM KILLED & THEN LEAVE HIM TO FIGHT A MIRROR EXCEPT THE OTHER ASHE HAS LIZARDS, CATALYST, AND BOOTS LOL

THEN LET'S TRY TO GANK AGAIN AND DIE A FEW MORE TIMES

Nice version of this story.

--
Quote by Fries

Not really, hes a really good Chogath

--
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Fries

He did say ONE Of his best, meaning there is more than one.

--
You can lick uncle lefty

I've decided to not make big announcements anymore. For example: "How about they all get stunned".

--
Quote by Nelthilta
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Fries

To be fair, it's not his first language.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I believe Chogath is what we had Itsnot play when we made our "must win" team with Sippy. I think...

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
Quote by Nelthilta
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Fries

To be fair, it's not his first language.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I believe Chogath is what we had Itsnot play when we made our "must win" team with Sippy. I think...

That's weird. Why would you put Will in that team?

--

1 2 3 4 5 >>>
[Back to Index]