LoL Store Pricing
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 >>>
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Ismael

So really, the number is much lower than you're saying, its cose to 34k if you wish to go the "pure" route.

Okay, sorry.

If you love having shitty Tier 3 runebooks you can spend less than my far off estimation.

The shitty tier3 runes I'm talking about are the ones you like.

--
You seem angry
Dude, mana regen runes are the best, just ask Lamyra.

--
Quote by Ismael
The shitty tier3 runes I'm talking about are the ones you like.

Mana regen per 5 per level glyphs were (and still are unless they changed them) the runes that give you the most bang for your buck. I wouldn't want them for certain heroes, but it's great to have on any hero that can benefit from an almost endless mana pool.

But I'm sure in high ELO play there's just no need for those kind of noob runes.

--
But I'm sure in high ELO play there's just no need for those kind of noob runes.

You could just admit you're wrong, instead of being bitter for the remainder of your days.

--
Quote by Ismael
You could just admit you're wrong, instead of being bitter for the remainder of your days.

Wrong about having used the mana regen glyphs? I don't get it.

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Ismael

Wrong about them being remotely comparable to almost every other rune.

--
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Ismael

I like them. I'll probably buy them again if they're the same as they were before. I don't think it's a matter of right or wrong, just preference.

I don't think I'm alone in thinking that there's more than one way to win a game. You know... all the cookie cutter inventories and runes you see in high ELO play are great and all, but in the end you have choices for a reason right?

Don't confuse stubbornness with a difference of opinion. If I play a game with a build you think is bad, it seems like the only one it's offending is you.

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Ismael

I like them. I'll probably buy them again if they're the same as they were before. I don't think it's a matter of right or wrong, just preference.

I don't think I'm alone in thinking that there's more than one way to win a game. You know... all the cookie cutter inventories and runes you see in high ELO play are great and all, but in the end you have choices for a reason right?

Don't confuse stubbornness with a difference of opinion. If I play a game with a build you think is bad, it seems like the only one it's offending is you.

It offends me because I want to play with you, but not if you don't make the best effort not to suck.

--
lol

Ismael I like you, let's play together without Lamyra. My ELO is unreal
Quote by Karrmerx
lol

Ismael I like you, let's play together without Lamyra. My ELO is unreal

YOU ARENT EVEN ONLINE LIE MORE

--
IM AT WORK UNTIL 7:30 QQ
Dan Dinh has a build that literally blows my mind:

9 primary dodge runes, 3 flat hp quintessence, then secondary runes for whatever the fuck you want. (tier 3 secondary ~205)

--
<--- bought the champion bundle.

Worth it, imo, for the champs I semi-regularly play: blitz, corki, katarina (olz I'm bad with her though), Mundo, Nunu (though haven't played much recently because he sucks olzolz)

--
Quote by Virr

9 primary dodge runes, 3 flat hp quintessence, then secondary runes for whatever the fuck you want. (tier 3 secondary ~205)

a lot of higher level players that play tanks have the primary dodge runes.

--
Quote by House
Quote by Virr

I did what he did, except with tier 2 dodge runes. I'm not even 30 yet though so I'm a big noob.

Sitting at 30 MR @ 18, 4.6% Dodge, 78 Health.

--
Quote by Virr
Quote by House
Quote by Virr

I did what he did, except with tier 2 dodge runes. I'm not even 30 yet though so I'm a big noob.

definitely buy the t3 quints of +39 hp

best quints in the game

--
Quote by House
Quote by Virr
Quote by House
Quote by Virr

best quints in the game

And then buy a nice glass of stfu for camera.

OFHFHOAHAHSAPOADOJDAHD

--
Quote by House

best quints in the game

Ismael said those ones suck

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by House

best quints in the game

Ismael said those ones suck

I said they suck if you aren't tanking. For the record.

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 >>>
[Back to Index]