Test Realm notes
Test Realm notes
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2
Quote by Ismael

At some point you'll realize that is ok to be wrong every once in a while.

When that day comes, the world will end.

You know I'd love to be able to exchange the occasional jab with you, and then let it go... but then you do something like this and completely floor me. After reading that and believing you actually don't see the double standard you just set for yourself... I'm stunned. Since you literally went from "Ryze is really good" to "Ryze is completely useless" and I'M the one who's unable to admit I'm wrong.

--
This game caters to people who suck

I call bullshit, since I can't recall anything they've done to cater the game towards me.

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Ismael

At some point you'll realize that is ok to be wrong every once in a while.

When that day comes, the world will end.

You know I'd love to be able to exchange the occasional jab with you, and then let it go... but then you do something like this and completely floor me. After reading that and believing you actually don't see the double standard you just set for yourself... I'm stunned. Since you literally went from "Ryze is really good" to "Ryze is completely useless" and I'M the one who's unable to admit I'm wrong.

You can aske Virr, this was a troll intended for someone who was loading the website when I posted it.

Or you can think what you want. Either way the troll wasn't intended for you.

--
Quote by Lamyra
Virr does it ever get tiring riding Ismael's dick for so long or do you just have an unprecedented amount of stamina?

I'm impressed.

+1 for Lamyra
Quote by Karrmerx
Quote by Lamyra
Virr does it ever get tiring riding Ismael's dick for so long or do you just have an unprecedented amount of stamina?

I'm impressed.

+1 for Lamyra

If he had any clue what this thread was about he'd know its the other way around.

--
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Karrmerx
Quote by Lamyra

I'm impressed.

+1 for Lamyra

If he had any clue what this thread was about he'd know its the other way around.

Man, I can't believe how bad Lamyra OWNED Virr
Fucking faggot fuck. I'll fucking slit your throat white bitch motherfucker.

--
422 pc criminal threat, serving a warrant on your internet provider to obtain your IP and address information

you're doomed
Quote by Karrmerx
422 pc criminal threat, serving a warrant on your internet provider to obtain your IP and address information

you're doomed

hes got a krew

ur fucked

--
Quote by Lamyra

That's why I have a mana regen runebook so I never run out of magical powers to pleasure Ismael.

P.S. It was sarcasm

--

--
[IMG]suchafunnygif.gif[/IMG ]

<<< 1 2
[Back to Index]