Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
Are you fucks under the RoNS tag?

--
[IMG]suchafunnygif.gif[/IMG ]
Who the fuck plays WoW?

--
Virr does.

No one really plays on TFC anymore, though I do have the <Rain of Ninja Stars> tag back and can invite you if you want.

We're mostly all playing alliance on Tichondrius and have a lot of pals transferring there with us. We are enjoying playing on a big server with a lot of good players, and an even 50/50 Horde/ally split

the end

edit: And I have a few classic WoW boxes left if anyone wants to RAF on the server and level up quick to enjoy the hilarity of world PVP + the awesome dungeon finder tool. I am gay.
eh.

i still dont really like alliance.

--
I'd reprise my role of draeni chick Nottrollingu

--
Alliance is fun when you're not on an awful server.

Human = lol fair racial = awesome irl.

Plus when you're a black female human named Paymybills and you spam trade chat with GIMME SOM DAT OBAMA MONEY, life is good.
Stop making me miss it faggot.

--
Level 30.

World PvPing nerds in Ashenvale.

Just press "Dungeon Finder" queue button, select random dungeon, keep hitting nerds in the face.

Seconds later me and Ben are instantly ported to Scarlet Monastery. We dominate an instance old school style, man pulling the graveyard.

After slaying the boss of the graveyard, we instantly port back to Ashenvale. We have a brand new random blue item in our bag, some extra gold, and a bunch of extra XP.

We hit another nerd in the face. Perhaps hit Dungeon Finder again, but instead opt to enter a battleground. We win an AB, gaining half a level for our efforts.

mad
Fuck. I hate you.

--
So it basically works how queuing for BGs in WAR worked? Bout time.

--
F'ed in the A.
Yea you can queue for BGs basically the same way, and gain XP and stuff the same way.

You can also queue for instances and it matches you with anyone that is needed for the roles still needed, and can match you with people on any realm in the battlegroup
You are Satan with a delicious MMO apple.

--
I kinda rolled a lil mage on your server.

Luckynoskill.

The name felt appropriate.

The new char creation is well done, and MAN do they handhold to the max now. Not that I mind.

--
Just saying.

It's fun. No need to get super HxC back into raiding or anything, just enjoy the fun casual hilarity of sitting in vent, talking shit to raging kids on the internet video game, and man pulling instances.
And to anyone still contemplating, a quick example of things WE CAN DO.

If, say, Lucky and Itsy wanted to make people together, I can give you both a classic WoW box code to create new accounts with. You then RAF to level 60 very fast, enjoying hilarious instances along the way, and at 60 you can pay 20 dollars to transfer the character to your main account (remaining Alliance on Tichondrius). Only one of you would need to pay that 20 bucks, you can decide who RAF's onto whos main account. Maybe split it since you both enjoy the fruits of less labor.

Basically you have the option of paying 20 dollars to spend 50 less hours getting to level 60. Worth it imo, up to you.

We are also paying 20 bucks to transfer a lvl 1 alliance char from TFC over to Tichondrius with a bunch of gold, heirloom items, etc so that we can have those for 60-80. Itsnot.. you should donate some gold to me imo. Really tho, gimma da gol. I'll activate your account for da gol
Did you sign up for FFXIV beta, rogue? I know you liked XI

--
F'ed in the A.
Ryan, I jettisoned my gold when I quit. I think I have like 200g atm.

I can try and call in favors from people that owe me but we'll see.

--
if you got me some GOL I'd bone you

we're poor and need mounts and cold weather flying and shit LAWL
Just gotta xfer yer 80s over bro. And gold grind.

--
That costs 50 more dollars

also, I don't gold grind. I run shit

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]