Nelthilta is the last poster
49 Unique Guild Members
14 Level 100 characters
401 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

New Hero & Double IP Weekend (starts today)
New Hero & Double IP Weekend (starts today)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: None

Mordekaiser

Iron Man [Passive]
20% of the damage dealt from abilities is converted into a temporary shield. Maximum shield strength is 150/300/450 health. The shield decays by 5/10/15 per second.

***Important Note - His passive ranks up at levels 7 and 13, and currently Smite is considered an ability, so it increases his shield!***

Mace of Spades [Q]
Costs: 30/35/40/45/50 health
On next hit, Mordekaiser swings his mace with such force that it echoes out striking up to 3 additional nearby targets, dealing his attack damage plus 20/40/60/80/100 bonus damage.

If target is alone, the bonus damage is doubled.
Cooldown: 8/7/6/5/4 seconds

Creeping Death [W]
Costs: 26/32/38/44/50 health
Unleashes a swarm of metal shards to protect an ally, increasing armor and magic resistance by 10/15/20/25/30 and dealing 16/32/48/64/80 (0.1 additional damage per Ability Power) damage per second to enemies in the cloud.
Cooldown: 20 seconds

Siphon of Destruction [E]
Costs: 20/30/40/50/60 health
Mordekaiser sends out metal spikes in a cone in front of him, dealing 65/110/155/200/245 (0.4 additional damager per Ability Power) magic damage.

For each unit hit, Mordekaiser's shield is reinforced by an additional 8/12/16/20/24 units.
Cooldown: 6 seconds

Children of the Grave [Ultimate]
Costs: 0 health
Curses an enemy champion for 12 seconds, stealing 2.5/3/3.5% (unkown additional percent per Ability Power) life per second.

If the target dies while under the effect of the curse, their soul is enslaved and will follow Mordekaiser for 30 seconds unable to attack. During this time, Mordekaiser gains half of thei ability power, attack damage, and health.
Cooldown: 120/105/90 seconds

***Important Note - This ability DOES NOT delay respawn times!***

Heres my quick overview on Mordekaiser, WARNING; this brings ill news for those who were looking forward to this hero. His Q ability is fairly weak when it comes to dealing damage, the bonus damage is decent for farming as a Q/E combo allows for farming reasonably well, but the damage on heroes is negligable, and the cleave affect is ~300 yard cone which makes getting the enemy alone for the double damage is somewhat tough, and even then its still weak. His W ability is terrible, the armor and MR is decent but the damage is non-existent, does nothing in terms of damage, only use really is throwing this on yourself or an ally for the defensive mechanics. His E ability is again, decent for farming, terrible for killing heroes, the bonus mechanic makes sustaining his shield reasonably easier, the range of it is not that amazing, same size as Annie's Incinerate. Finally, his R is fairly good, used on the right hero makes him exceedingly hard hitting or tankish depending on who you kill, and its a great ability too for killing off those lucky get away heroes. Overall, the concept of this hero is good, however as stated above the numbers are mostly mediocre and are in dire need of some tweaking, not to mention he needs either a short stun or a slow as chasing is nearly impossible.

Also, double IP weekend, if you get an IP boost it's actually FOUR TIMES the IP! FUCK WOOO

--
Didnt they just patch the new hero to test like tursday?

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

Quote by MystaRiven

I was just giving some info on the hero, he isn't being released today, but when he does that is the idea they're going with.

Not everyone reads those forums.

--
Also, double IP weekend, if you get an IP boost it's actually FOUR TIMES the IP! FUCK WOOO

Sweet. I'm out of town this weekend. Awesomesauce. I get to miss out on another IP boost.

--
Quote by house
Quote by MystaRiven

I was just giving some info on the hero, he isn't being released today, but when he does that is the idea they're going with.

Not everyone reads those forums.

ahh yeah i was just confused i was wondering why my launcher wouldn't patch

--

Quote by house
Mordekaiser

Iron Man [Passive]
20% of the damage dealt from abilities is converted into a temporary shield. Maximum shield strength is 150/300/450 health. The shield decays by 5/10/15 per second.

***Important Note - His passive ranks up at levels 7 and 13, and currently Smite is considered an ability, so it increases his shield!***

Mace of Spades [Q]
Costs: 30/35/40/45/50 health
On next hit, Mordekaiser swings his mace with such force that it echoes out striking up to 3 additional nearby targets, dealing his attack damage plus 20/40/60/80/100 bonus damage.

If target is alone, the bonus damage is doubled.
Cooldown: 8/7/6/5/4 seconds

Creeping Death [W]
Costs: 26/32/38/44/50 health
Unleashes a swarm of metal shards to protect an ally, increasing armor and magic resistance by 10/15/20/25/30 and dealing 16/32/48/64/80 (0.1 additional damage per Ability Power) damage per second to enemies in the cloud.
Cooldown: 20 seconds

Siphon of Destruction [E]
Costs: 20/30/40/50/60 health
Mordekaiser sends out metal spikes in a cone in front of him, dealing 65/110/155/200/245 (0.4 additional damager per Ability Power) magic damage.

For each unit hit, Mordekaiser's shield is reinforced by an additional 8/12/16/20/24 units.
Cooldown: 6 seconds

Children of the Grave [Ultimate]
Costs: 0 health
Curses an enemy champion for 12 seconds, stealing 2.5/3/3.5% (unkown additional percent per Ability Power) life per second.

If the target dies while under the effect of the curse, their soul is enslaved and will follow Mordekaiser for 30 seconds unable to attack. During this time, Mordekaiser gains half of thei ability power, attack damage, and health.
Cooldown: 120/105/90 seconds

***Important Note - This ability DOES NOT delay respawn times!***

Heres my quick overview on Mordekaiser, WARNING; this brings ill news for those who were looking forward to this hero. His Q ability is fairly weak when it comes to dealing damage, the bonus damage is decent for farming as a Q/E combo allows for farming reasonably well, but the damage on heroes is negligable, and the cleave affect is ~300 yard cone which makes getting the enemy alone for the double damage is somewhat tough, and even then its still weak. His W ability is terrible, the armor and MR is decent but the damage is non-existent, does nothing in terms of damage, only use really is throwing this on yourself or an ally for the defensive mechanics. His E ability is again, decent for farming, terrible for killing heroes, the bonus mechanic makes sustaining his shield reasonably easier, the range of it is not that amazing, same size as Annie's Incinerate. Finally, his R is fairly good, used on the right hero makes him exceedingly hard hitting or tankish depending on who you kill, and its a great ability too for killing off those lucky get away heroes. Overall, the concept of this hero is good, however as stated above the numbers are mostly mediocre and are in dire need of some tweaking, not to mention he needs either a short stun or a slow as chasing is nearly impossible.

quoted so I can read it on my iPhone
You had to quote it to see it on your phone? I see it fine on my touch.

--

I guess this guy can be played a few ways.

AD seems to be the way, then focus (with your ult) on a melee carry on the other team, kill him while your ult is on him, and profit.

I guess on the test realm you can use the soul as a pet, not sure if this is being taken out. I think that would be cool, kind of like a morphling ult, but you have to kill the hero to get the pet.

--
I have been disconnected from ejabberd

Who will be up late tonight to play some games with me?

--
How late? You know I'll be up, but by then it'll be ~1 AM your time.

--
I'll be up pretty late tonight because I have nothing going on tomorrow

--
ur not on now, ur gayo

--
thinking about buying an ip boost for the night..

--

alex youre sleeping right now dont lie

--
Best rogue/druid on the server. I have a guide ask me about it.

[Back to Index]