Nelthilta is the last poster

All Alone
All Alone
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 >>>
Wow, finlo is in a play and Chops like Yanni. What is this world coming to =)

----
fo sho, niggy4sho
Finlo has always been into theater from what i understand...yikes the play..one of our janitors gets to be in the play

----
RIKKO!!!!!

--
omg im gay
since getting onto the site i watched the weekly post count go from 999 to 1079...WOOOOOO thats 80 posts

----
RIKKO!!!!!

--
omg im gay
sweet...its almost time for me to get to go home...err well not home but to Finlo's house.

----
RIKKO!!!!!

--
omg im gay
so whats going on with you these days rikko???
its been a while...catch me up

----
~~BLINKZ~~
/CAPS LOCK QUEEN!!!

--
~~BLINKZ~~
/CAPS LOCK QUEEN!!!
well...for the most part..ive been playing WoW and ive made a new group of RL friends. I got into a shizzload of trouble with them on Friday and today is my moms birthday. I hope she didnt take the day off because if she did i might have to talk to her and i dont want to because im in trouble. Right now I'm really hungry and listening to my iPod (Ben Folds FTW). I get to leave in 35 minutes../cheer!

/dance
/love
/dance
/cheer
/cheer

thats the spam i used to do to Dubex everytime i saw him. pretty sure he liked it.

----
RIKKO!!!!!

--
omg im gay
/lol

sweet

sounds like you've been busy!!! I just started my new job last week and its fun fun...this girl i work with..her hubby plays wow im still trying to find out what server he plays on...I met a couple of new friends that work here go figure only one is a girl the rest are guys....they are relaly funny so work is cool.

----
~~BLINKZ~~
/CAPS LOCK QUEEN!!!

--
~~BLINKZ~~
/CAPS LOCK QUEEN!!!
thats good yeah i keep finding kids at school who play but they are all stubborn and wont switch here...i even bribe them with power lvling! they probably know I'm lieing...

----
RIKKO!!!!!

--
omg im gay
LOL...

----
~~BLINKZ~~
/CAPS LOCK QUEEN!!!

--
~~BLINKZ~~
/CAPS LOCK QUEEN!!!
How do your co-workers feel about working with Sandra Bullock?

omg i get to leave...be on later guys!!!

----
RIKKO!!!!!

--
omg im gay
YOU KNOW...NOT MANY PEOPLE EVEN KNOW IM HERE!! THERE ARE A TON OF PEOPLE THAT WORK HERE...I KNOW ABOUT 50

----
~~BLINKZ~~
/CAPS LOCK QUEEN!!!

--
~~BLINKZ~~
/CAPS LOCK QUEEN!!!
/lol

sweet

sounds like you've been busy!!! I just started my new job last week and its fun fun...this girl i work with..her hubby plays wow im still trying to find out what server he plays on...I met a couple of new friends that work here go figure only one is a girl the rest are guys....they are relaly funny so work is cool.

----
~~BLINKZ~~
/CAPS LOCK QUEEN!!!
OMG NO CAPS!!!

----
Por que...

--
Por que...
so whats going on with you these days rikko???
its been a while...catch me up

----
~~BLINKZ~~
/CAPS LOCK QUEEN!!!
AND AGAIN

----
Por que...

--
Por que...
NNOOOOOO.....WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!

----
~~BLINKZ~~
/CAPS LOCK QUEEN!!!

--
~~BLINKZ~~
/CAPS LOCK QUEEN!!!
well...for the most part..ive been playing WoW and ive made a new group of RL friends. I got into a shizzload of trouble with them on Friday and today is my moms birthday. I hope she didnt take the day off because if she did i might have to talk to her and i dont want to because im in trouble. Right now I'm really hungry and listening to my iPod (Ben Folds FTW). I get to leave in 35 minutes../cheer!

/dance
/love
/dance
/cheer
/cheer

thats the spam i used to do to Dubex everytime i saw him. pretty sure he liked it.

----
RIKKO!!!!!

Ben Folds sucked at Summerfest.

Listen to a real band, like Alexisonfire or at least the lead singer's solo stuff, Dallas Green.

----
My name got owned

--

----
~~BLINKZ~~
/CAPS LOCK QUEEN!!!
I think you've failed

----
Por que...

--
Por que...

----
~~BLINKZ~~
/CAPS LOCK QUEEN!!!
I think you've failed

----
Por que...

Used proper capitalization.

----

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" - Bullshit.

--
SHIT

I'm alone again at school til 5...my friends told me before they left that they were gay-sauce and liked to hang on nuts...this kid phil said he liked cock before he left.

all my friends leave me because they are gay?

STAY WITH ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

LOL!O!L!OLOLO!LOLO!!!!LOLOLOLOL roflroflroflroflroflorlforlforlfo floor

----
RIKKO!!!!!

--
omg im gay

all my friends leave me because they are gay?
----
RIKKO!!!!!

Looks that way.

----

--

<<< 1 2 3 >>>
[Back to Index]