84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

Arena!!!
Arena!!!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [WoW]
Secondary: None

So... arena starts today, and I really have not worked out with any of my old partners on teams for 2v2 and 3v3 yet. However, I usually go most the season without a 5v5 team, so with tonight being as hectic as it's going to be... I figured I'd start a post to see what everyone thought would be a good 5v5 and who all would be available for putting together a possible 5's.

If no one is too serious about it... I would even consider using it as a 10 games a week team just for points until people get their teams straightened out.

With all of that being said, post here what you think would be a good 5's team and how interested you would be in making a serious 5v5 team.

Quote by critsammich
So... arena starts today, and I really have not worked out with any of my old partners on teams for 2v2 and 3v3 yet. However, I usually go most the season without a 5v5 team, so with tonight being as hectic as it's going to be... I figured I'd start a post to see what everyone thought would be a good 5v5 and who all would be available for putting together a possible 5's.

If no one is too serious about it... I would even consider using it as a 10 games a week team just for points until people get their teams straightened out.

With all of that being said, post here what you think would be a good 5's team and how interested you would be in making a serious 5v5 team.

I think Virr, Droen, Myself, and Ryan were going to put together a 5's short a warrior. If you're down.

--

Sexy. I'd be game.

Continue to post here if you are interested, as my pally will be 80 soon.

I never really had a ton of experince in 5's but i would like to be apart of a team for several reason. one of which being 5's is the best way to get some early, easy points and try and get ahead with little effort. So if there is ever a need for a frost mage hit me up.

I...I want to have an arena team, I've yet to try one. D:
this arena you speak of, are there good loots?
Quote by greenridge
this arena you speak of, are there good loots?

Zac Efron Fan Club hit 1560

MAD BRO?

--

[Back to Index]