Zileas and new LoL Patch.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: [LoL]

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Itsnot

I'm waiting for Is(h)mael to revert back to nonDICK mode.

You mean nonJEALOUS mode? He's been crushing hard on me for years, and the only way he knows how to express it is by general dickery.

God, you're an h-mo.

Is(h)mael is a fucking saint.

--

You mean nonJEALOUS mode? He's been crushing hard on me for years, and the only way he knows how to express it is by general dickery.

If only there was some form of solid proof that I was better than you.

--
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=24433

New Patch notes

Teemo

* New Passive: Lie in Wait: Teemo will now stealth after standing still for 6 seconds without taking an action (damage will break this effect). Moving or taking actions will break Teemo out of stealth.

Yup he needed that.

--
Quote by Ismael

New Patch notes

Teemo

* New Passive: Lie in Wait: Teemo will now stealth after standing still for 6 seconds without taking an action (damage will break this effect). Moving or taking actions will break Teemo out of stealth.

Yup he needed that.

JUST FUCKING GREAT

CAPS

--

JUST FUCKING GREAT

CAPS

olz

--
Quote by Chops

JUST FUCKING GREAT

CAPS

olz

working on drawings / excel, wanted to type a quick response and after I realized I typed it in caps, I wanted everyone to know I realized it.

--

* Reduced Mana Regen from 25 Mana per 5 to 17.5 Mana per 5
* Reduced Health Regen from 5% per 5 to 3.5% per 5

If that's this Baron Nerf they were talking about...LOL.

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries

They said that they were patching twice with the nerfs, I guess the first patch is a slight nudge, the second one will be another slight nudge.

--
Quote by Ismael

New Patch notes

Teemo

Yup he needed that.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

--
Teemo's new passive is not actually in the game yet. Patch notes wrong?

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries

Lets see, how many times could I possibly be correct on something.

You said Amumu was getting nerfed hard, I said it would be a reduction in the ult. Guess what, it was a reduction of time in the ult.

As Ismael said they already mentioned they would nerf baron twice, but I also mentioned they are just nerfing the regen at first, and then they were going to make it scale with a set time where it would reach it's peak, somewhere around 20 minutes would be my bet, so that when you kill it before 20 minutes it would give you a reduced benefit. That way it negates the whole rush razors and kill baron at 8 minutes with 5 smites.

But I hate to rub it in.

--
Quote by House
Quote by Fries

Lets see, how many times could I possibly be correct on something.

You said Amumu was getting nerfed hard, I said it would be a reduction in the ult. Guess what, it was a reduction of time in the ult.

As Ismael said they already mentioned they would nerf baron twice, but I also mentioned they are just nerfing the regen at first, and then they were going to make it scale with a set time where it would reach it's peak, somewhere around 20 minutes would be my bet, so that when you kill it before 20 minutes it would give you a reduced benefit. That way it negates the whole rush razors and kill baron at 8 minutes with 5 smites.

But I hate to rub it in.

And a tantrum nerf.

When did anybody argue with you about a baron nerf?

I'm confused as to what you're rubbing in. You just seem to be congratulating yourself that you've said things that are true.

I don't really think the buff is the whole reason the madred's thing is good. It's a part of it, but a huge reason is also your team getting massive amounts of gold for it and xp.

They need to just not make madred's work on him.

--
F'ed in the A.
Also, holy tower nerf. Not sure that was needed.

--
F'ed in the A.
i read forumz

--
Cho'Gath
* Feral Scream Cooldown reduced from 17 to 16
* Feral Scream Range increased from 615 to 650
* Rupture Range increased from 900 to 1000

JUST FUCKING GREAT

--
From Zileas:

"As for Nashor, we are doing further nerfs to him next patch. I believe we are dropping the DPS buff in the 10-25 min range, and reducing his XP and gold rewards."

This should do it. I was worried they wouldn't look at the xp/gold part of the strat.

--
F'ed in the A.
Also, does anyone think that aoe teams might still be just as effective if not more so? The nerf to initiations will help, but they BUFFED nunu's ult. And the only way to really counter those teams before was to stacker MR items, but with magic pen items that is easily countered now.

Of course, we won't really know until we play the patch, but...

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
Also, does anyone think that aoe teams might still be just as effective if not more so? The nerf to initiations will help, but they BUFFED nunu's ult. And the only way to really counter those teams before was to stacker MR items, but with magic pen items that is easily countered now.

Of course, we won't really know until we play the patch, but...

Well, I'm pretty sure what Ismael posted at the beginning of this post still applies:

- Specific items that reduce AE damage taken that you can build.

Also, as for Nunu's ult, he's really a subpar champion. Deserves this buff after they completely crippled his ult. (try to remember the last time you faced a Nunu)

--
Quote by Virr
Also, as for Nunu's ult, he's really a subpar champion. Deserves this buff after they completely crippled his ult. (try to remember the last time you faced a Nunu)

I love that you basically think Evelyn is the best hero in the game and Nunu is the worst. I'd play Nunu over Eve alllll day

--
Quote by Virr

Well, I'm pretty sure what Ismael posted at the beginning of this post still applies:

- Specific items that reduce AE damage taken that you can build.

Yes, but I don't believe that item is in the game yet, or is it?

Until it is, this could possibly be making AOE teams stronger. Possibly.

I agree Nunu's ult could use the buff because it's kind of easy to get out of, but I wouldn't say he's subpar.

--
F'ed in the A.

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
[Back to Index]