Nelthilta is the last poster

Udyr New Champion due out 11-30
Udyr New Champion due out 11-30
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2
House I appreciate your efforts but my arguments actually made sense. Also: Past said he was a Syllabear clone, not similar, get fucked.

IB4 definition of "basically".

Also, you are wrong to say that the technical aspects of the heroes are similar in any regard that is actually worth noting. (ZOMG THEY BOTH DEAL DAMAGE).

--
Quote by Virr
House I appreciate your efforts but my arguments actually made sense. Also: Past said he was a Syllabear clone, not similar, get fucked.

Also, you are wrong to say that the technical aspects of the heroes are similar in any regard that is actually worth noting. (ZOMG THEY BOTH DEAL DAMAGE).

You realize I was being sarcastic and I agreed with you in your post about aliens.

got troll'd

still got love for you bro

I said he was similar, past may not have.

I just meant similar in character design, then I read more and now they're just similar in appearance sorry bro don't h8

<3

--
Quote by House
Quote by Virr

You realize I was being sarcastic and I agreed with you in your post about aliens.

got troll'd

still got love for you bro

I said he was similar, past may not have.

I just meant similar in character design, then I read more and now they're just similar in appearance sorry bro don't h8

<3

<3 Yah bro, I'm just on an argument streak. I definitely noticed the similarity between your posts and mine in the other thread, troll'd! xP

IB4 definition 'basically' was a troll at myself and the alien thread.

--
ur like a billy goat

you got underthebridge'd

--
Quote by Virr

I can't believe that you haven't not learned to not take what I say completely entirely serious. I thought you were my Edward Cullen and I was your Bella Swan.

--
Do you think the new hero is going to be at the lunch party?

--
Quote by Lamyra

Probably depends on if he likes what they are serving.

--
You can lick uncle lefty

Quote by Lamyra

I think Icefrog ended the lunch party, it is no longer in my LoL news feed :[

--

<<< 1 2
[Back to Index]