84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

My issues with L4D2
My issues with L4D2
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [L4D]
Secondary: [L4D]

So, last night I had a nightmare about L42D. The game genuinely creeps the fuck out of me. Actually the few games I played of L4D scared me too. I could never really figure it out until last night when I had a Zombie apocalypse nightmare that included me meeting up with people and basically getting fucked royally in the ass because lets face it, there is no such thing as safe rooms once society falls apart.

So, when I awoke from this nightmare I was sitting in my bad sweating, slightly out of breath and with adrenaline pumping and slightly confused as to why the game freaked me out to the point of having a full fledged nightmare.

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that most of the infected special units are just kind of gross looking, except the lady boomer I'd put it in her. The regular infected are actually scarier in L4D2 because there's zombies running around in hazmat suits/police suits ect. But this isn't that frightening.

So after pondering it some more I came to the conclusion that the writing on the walls in the safe rooms is truly the only thing that is freakish and disturbing to me at the same time because it manages to kind of put me in the game mentally. I would most likely be writing passages to safety, warnings and other things on the walls. The ones in L4D1 about missing people were ominous ect. So, at least now I know why I won't play L4D alone.

Also, Dejavu.

--
Whoa.

Least there isn't a special infected "Delgo".

--
L4D2 doesn't really scare me at all, mainly because I'm pretty much a fucking badass and would win and never get downed by infected.

--
I rape zombies

--
Sippy, love the new sig.

olz

--

[Back to Index]