Secondary: [Guild Only]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>>
Black Vulkars pvp west

republic

I don't have access yet but that's where ill be rolling i suppose

-edit

Gonna sticky this for a week or two while everyone who is playing decides

--
Republic is for pussies. I will only be evil.

--
You can lick uncle lefty

just purchased.

i might have to be black vulkars SITH LORD
Some dude Fries works with is rolling Empire on Belgoth's Beacon, so we might go there. I don't know for sure though. Where ever we go though, I will be a Sith Inquisitor.

--
You can lick uncle lefty

ya i'd rather roll imp, i know i'll at least make an alt. Lemme know where y'all end up

--
lol nevermind apparently they are executing the biggest pile of bullshit made up faggot shit with this lie shit about preordering

sending invites in waves based on the preorder date? other ppl get to play 6 days earlier because they preordered earlier? what the fuck

game is officially shit, canceling preorder lawl
Quote by Karrmerx
lol nevermind apparently they are executing the biggest pile of bullshit made up faggot shit with this lie shit about preordering

sending invites in waves based on the preorder date? other ppl get to play 6 days earlier because they preordered earlier? what the fuck

game is officially shit, canceling preorder lawl

u owned em harrrrrrrrrdddd

--
i'm not really canceling it but i am very raged at this hilariously fucking terrible method of doing things

grats if you preordered earlier you get to outlevel anyone else and shit on them in pvp lol mad
Yeah, we bought it this month so we'll probably only get in a day or two early. It's somewhat annoying with all this early entry stuff but whatever. People will end up staggered and shit anyway.

And yeah, Belgoth's Beacon is likely the server we'll roll on since I actually know someone that will be on there (who is Empire that is!)

--
F'ed in the A.
enjoy playing on origin fucktards.

--
I wish my PC didn't make death sounds when I played this game on low settings hahaa.

--
Just wait a few months for everyone to rage about how bad the Origin service is. Or maybe just Ryan.

--
By the way, Rogue, did you redeem your code at least?

--
F'ed in the A.
TOR doesn't require origin to be running, unlike bf3. However I had zero issues with bf3 anyway
Nelly and I got in already and we only preordered a couple weeks ago. We'll be rollin on Belgoth's Beacon tonight.

--
F'ed in the A.
hate you
I'm sure you'll get in tomorrow, seeing as you were only a week or two after us on the preorder.

--
F'ed in the A.
i preordered dec 2nd, got my inv 1pm today.

--
ur all faggot fucks
Quote by Karrmerx
ur all faggot fucks

You'll probably get in today. Were you going to join us on our server or go grief Ganner on his? We only got to lvl 7 and won't be online again until like 6pm your time tonight. You should have no problem catching up or passing us up!

--
F'ed in the A.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>>
[Back to Index]