84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

Couple quick new features
Couple quick new features
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

1) Guild Bank. You will notice on the Resources menu "Bank: Chopalicious." Everyone also has the ability to upload their profile to the site if they'd like. If you go to any of your character's profiles, there will be a link to "Get the GuildBank Mod" and a link to "Upload your Guildbank Profiles." These are not to be confused with another "GuildBank" mod out there.

2) Item Set Bonuses now display on item links: Nemesis SkullcapRefresh This Item

3) Item Links now have the color of the item they are representing. So Epic items have a Purple Text (Eskhandar's CollarRefresh This Item), rare items have a Blue text (Zanzil's SealRefresh This Item), Legendary are Orange (Eye of SulfurasRefresh This Item). The only thing that's odd is that the White (common) items actually are yellow (RuneclothRefresh This Item), but this is how thottbot does it, because thottbot has a white background, and it'd be rather difficult to see white text on a white background.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
Hey chops dud.

I have a question kind of related to this bank thing.

What do you have to do to get a item that is in the guild bank?

I am sure you know what item I am talking about (Girdle of prophecy)

Just want to know.
Just putting in a request is fine.

I just need to make sure no other priests who have higher dkp than you want/need that item.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
i want that shieeet too!

----
fo sho, niggy4sho
i want that shieeet too!

----
fo sho, niggy4sho

You already got it, chumpaholic

----

--
OKay

I am putting a request for the gridle.

"REQUEST"
i want that shieeet too!

----
fo sho, niggy4sho

You already got it, chumpaholic

----

damn, I guess I do

----
fo sho, niggy4sho
hey, i need that girdle too damnit...

niggy...go back to work.

[Back to Index]