84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

My pc
My pc
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

http://www.3dlabs.com/products/product.asp?prod=293&page=6 (i have 4 of these in my box right now. they are on a Asus duel process board that has 2 amd 4100+. Also 4 gigs of ddr3 ram. 80 gig 10000 rm hdd ) for some reason i can get my machine to tell me the size of the 3d card. but if you really want to see it i can dl a system spec app or just take off the side of the box and take a pic.

----
who? mike gnomes?

--
who? mike gnomes?
I want to see these 4 gig graphic cards. Because Nvidia totally just came out with a 512 mb that is top of the line...
Opera, eh?

----
PiaS: "Full of ninja players, annoying as hell. Not all of them but most of them. And a total retard for a guild leader. Choptastic, don't be fooled by his lies."

--
goto the link here and check it... its 2 gig im srry posted wronge but if you goto nvidia and look up extreme hd you will find they have made it so you can hook up 4 3d cards and make one. but thats what i ended up doing works good for me although i do have over heating issues when i try and run the box to the max.

----
who? mike gnomes?

--
who? mike gnomes?
yes opera lol i had IE and fire fox i dont know i like the look and feel of opera more

----
who? mike gnomes?

--
who? mike gnomes?

[Back to Index]