List of players on LoL that suck
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: [LoL]

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >>>
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Virr
Well pretty sweet, I guess uFish is the only non-loser... that Twitch must be good to escape sucha CC heavy team and still get kills. Oh well, I guess the rest of his team must have sucked.

"This is why I'm not top 100"

Because he ocassionally plays with friends?

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Virr
Well pretty sweet, I guess uFish is the only non-loser... that Twitch must be good to escape sucha CC heavy team and still get kills. Oh well, I guess the rest of his team must have sucked.

The friends that argue 100% of the time because they're always right?

Rather play less rage inducing games with friends.

But really aside from the trolling, queueing up with more than like 2 people is dumb because of the insane boost. Also, when are you guys even on I don't think I've seen you in vent for like 2 weeks.

--
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Fries
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Virr

But really aside from the trolling, queueing up with more than like 2 people is dumb because of the insane boost. Also, when are you guys even on I don't think I've seen you in vent for like 2 weeks.

Lol, I've been on less the last few days because I've been sick. 2 weeks, what a joker!

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Fries
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Virr

Lol, I've been on less the last few days because I've been sick. 2 weeks, what a joker!

Fries you have admin you don't need to know the password to get in to the top 100 channel.

I know you're a law abiding citizen and that's why you were staying out but I'll let you in, to show you that not only are the top 100 superior at LoL in every way but also vastly morally superior.

Were like Jesus, we should get Jesus icons and wine and shit.

--
I haven't played with Ismael in a long time, at least not League of Legends, because he hasn't been on.

Not sure why I would play with friends when they build bad items and won't listen. I'd rather play with Gary, xiaO, and some of my other crew than lose games because of people going off by themselves or building zeals on every character that doesn't need it, then when asking for advice, they say "ya but I'm going to do this anyway because its better."

My goal isn't to stay in the elo bracket where people cry like bitches and afk after 10 minutes when they die 2 times. And when I queue with people who don't take advice and build shitty items and feed, I don't move out of that bracket.

So I apologize if I offend anyone.

--
Quote by house
I haven't played with Ismael in a long time, at least not League of Legends, because he hasn't been on.

Not sure why I would play with friends when they build bad items and won't listen. I'd rather play with Gary, xiaO, and some of my other crew than lose games because of people going off by themselves or building zeals on every character that doesn't need it, then when asking for advice, they say "ya but I'm going to do this anyway because its better."

My goal isn't to stay in the elo bracket where people cry like bitches and afk after 10 minutes when they die 2 times. And when I queue with people who don't take advice and build shitty items and feed, I don't move out of that bracket.

I can't remember the last time I played in a game where someone left TBH. Its nice that you aspire to be like me.

--
Quote by Ismael
Quote by house

I can't remember the last time I played in a game where someone left TBH. Its nice that you aspire to be like me.

I don't aspire to be like you, I basically took minnows to sharks program and lost so many games in a row that I could help the new people at this game.

I'm like fucking Mother Theresa.

Trying to stop tryndamere from building force of nature and stupid crap like that, and just build crit and if you need survivability regen doesn't help because of your bloodlust, you need a warmogs.

plus 3 avarice blades, exe calling/starks (team makeup important), greaves of treads, elixirs, then replace the avarice blades with IE/Warmogs if needed w/ Atma's

game over

With tryn you should farm the first 5 within 25 minutes.

not sure why people still fail with him. I've even stacked zeals and raped people, and that's a fail build.

--
Number 18 I think his name was

said hp on trist is stupid

frozen mallet

s
o

d
u
m
b

--
Number 18 was the Jax with boots and regrowth pendant 23 minutes into the game.

--
Quote by house
Quote by Ismael
Quote by house

I don't aspire to be like you, I basically took minnows to sharks program and lost so many games in a row that I could help the new people at this game.

I'm like fucking Mother Theresa.

Trying to stop tryndamere from building force of nature and stupid crap like that, and just build crit and if you need survivability regen doesn't help because of your bloodlust, you need a warmogs.

plus 3 avarice blades, exe calling/starks (team makeup important), greaves of treads, elixirs, then replace the avarice blades with IE/Warmogs if needed w/ Atma's

game over

With tryn you should farm the first 5 within 25 minutes.

not sure why people still fail with him. I've even stacked zeals and raped people, and that's a fail build.

SPIRIIIIT VISSSAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEE. I definitely noticed the fail zeal build by the way, was going wtf? Frozen Mallet on Tristana owns.

--
This thread should be called "waaaaaa I'm not as good as Ismael waaaaaaa"

--
so past evan and myself play a game

we have these two fags in the game that constantly talk shit

I told him that AP udyr sucks

tiger/bear+lifesteal is the way to go

he said I'm an idiot

he challenges me to 1v1

he BUYS LIFESTEAL and goes TIGER/BEAR, lol

I choose mundo

Below is the final picture

he actually came back right after this, and I tower dove and killed him again

owned

--
and I know that I typed to myself, I'm awesome

--
I would like to reiterate how much I love Kevin House.

--
Good job on beating some no name scrub, send me a text when you really accomplish something like getting in the top 100.

--
Quote by Ismael
Good job on beating some no name scrub, send me a text when you really accomplish something like getting in the top 100.

RAGE!!!!!!!!

--
bro he called me out

I aint no punk bitch

I aint run away

like you

bitch

--
Quote by house
bro he called me out

I aint no punk bitch

I aint run away

like you

bitch

Keep sucking on the top 100 dicks. You'll get up there eventually

100 dick sucker.

--
turdcocks

--
But really aside from the trolling, queueing up with more than like 2 people is dumb because of the insane boost.

Just gonna go ahead and quote this as it being my only true statement in this thread.

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >>>
[Back to Index]