Nelthilta is the last poster

Dominion Live
Dominion Live
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: None

--
YEAH GOING TO PLAY AND LOSE NOW, SO AMPED.

--
Dominion went live without a huge announcement on the European servers.

PS. This mode fucking rules. Can't even begin to describe how nice it is to not sit around for 50+ minutes losing a game.

Its a lot nicer to lose it in 10..? hahaha. Anyway. We need to have a big bro down show down.

--
Holy god is Rammus OP in dominion. Played a couple non-draft mode with sippy earlier. It's absurd how fast he moves around the map.

--
Quote by chops
Holy god is Rammus OP in dominion. Played a couple non-draft mode with sippy earlier. It's absurd how fast he moves around the map.

If you like Sippy so much why don't you marry him.

--
We'll be playing Dominion tonight for sure.

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
We'll be playing Dominion tonight for sure.

FUCK YOU TERRARIA LIAR.

--
JARED IS A SELFISH FUCK WHO GETS ME KICKED OUT OF OUR 5'S QUEUE BECAUSE HE LOVES FUCKING DICKS IN HIS GOD DAMN ASSHOLE.

--
Quote by ismael
Quote by chops

If you like Sippy so much why don't you marry him.

You think it's a coincidence he lives in Massachusetts?

--
Quote by chops
You think it's a coincidence he lives in Massachusetts?

I marry men. Often.

--
I'm sure you two will be very happy together.

--
Good games yesterday, bros, despite our lag half the time. Chops, you're still with Time Warner, right? Have you noticed your lag being pretty bad at night? We've had 500 ping in vent and LoL often the last week or so.

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
Good games yesterday, bros, despite our lag half the time. Chops, you're still with Time Warner, right? Have you noticed your lag being pretty bad at night? We've had 500 ping in vent and LoL often the last week or so.

With Time Warner? Yes
Lag Problems late at night? No

Try running a Traceroute to a server somewhere and see what you get. I'm curious where the lag starts in the chain.

--
Quote by chops
Quote by Fries

With Time Warner? Yes
Lag Problems late at night? No

Try running a Traceroute to a server somewhere and see what you get. I'm curious where the lag starts in the chain.

Will do.

--
F'ed in the A.
I bet it lags at Jesse butt.

HAHAHA OWNED HIM

--

[Back to Index]