Quote by virr
Quote by house
A GUY WHO TAKES NO ADVICE, THEN COMPLAINS THAT HE DIDN'T GET ADVICE

THIS BETTER NOT BE REFERRING TO ME

ADVICE GIVEN TO PLAYER3
DUDE I KNOW HOW TO PLAY JAX HE JUST SUCKS IN JUNGLE
OH GOD THEY CHANGED HIS PASSIVE?
WAIT HIS ULTIMATE IS ACTIVATED?
WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO BUILD JAX?

--
I actually think Morgan comes pretty close to being as I am at it, but I'm pretty sure its the only think in league i dont have a handle on at all.

I was going to edit my post. But my iphone says it best.

--
I think I'm a pretty good jungler WITH champs I have experience with. If I get fucked with in the beginning (ie having other team take my blue/red, I'm probably the worst ever possible). I also suck very hard at jungling with champs I don't typically jungle with. Takes me longer than most people to get in the groove with them.

I can't really think of a time I had Virr jungle on my team, so I can't put a stance on that.

Only jungle I can remember Alex doing was J4, and it was fine. Always lanes Lee. He hardly ever plays jungle it seems like, so I doubt he'd be the best.

I was GOING to go with Ismael as the worst, but then I remembered he had that one ridic Hecarim jungle game. But still for the most part, like he said himself, he's just not very familiar with it. I'm sure if he practiced a lot on Joey Gladstone he could get it down.

Ryan jungles pretty hard with skarner, rammus and udyr, but I don't think I've seen him jungle with much else. He's admitted to being bad at any champs with "blink" type abilities... Which a lot of the best jungle champs have (shaco, lee sin). But I feel like he's done the best out of everyone.

Which leaves us with Kevin "I need the blue buff no matter what champ I'm playing" House. I don't think he's a bad jungler... but when he's in the funk with his poor attitude constantly blaming his teammates, I'd rather have anyone in the world in the jungle. So I ended up voting Kevin. No offense.

--
Quote by house
Quote by virr
Quote by house

ADVICE GIVEN TO PLAYER3

No one gave me advice.

I am a decent jungler, but not with a character I haven't played in literally months whos functionality changed COMPLETELY.

--
Quote by virr
Quote by house
Quote by virr
Quote by house

ADVICE GIVEN TO PLAYER3

No one gave me advice.

I am a decent jungler, but not with a character I haven't played in literally months whos functionality changed COMPLETELY.

you're actually pretty bad and defensive. but its ok im way worse

--
ismael would be great at it if he bothered to try it for a few weeks since he's good at everything else in league, it's not really any different just a different build style

jungling really just comes down to paying attention to camp timings (especially the big ones, red/blues on both sides and dragon) and watching the map to see if anyone is missing/moving/if the enemy jungler is trying to gank top you can just waltz in and steal blue or dragon / etc

i really feel like ganking is over rated, certain champs like skarner or rammus can pull off almost-guaranteed ganks but for the most part it's not too hard to avoid getting ganked if you're warding well, so when you're playing very good teams it becomes much less about ganking and much more about farming and controlling buffs

a failed gank can put you pretty far behind if the other jungle is just shredding camps all over (including yours)
best jungler

Quote by ismael
Quote by virr
Quote by house
Quote by virr
Quote by house

ADVICE GIVEN TO PLAYER3

No one gave me advice.

Fine, but it's nothing that can't be fixed by reading some info and learning it in a day...

--
Quote by virr
Quote by ismael
Quote by virr
Quote by house
Quote by virr
Quote by house

ADVICE GIVEN TO PLAYER3

No one gave me advice.

Fine, but it's nothing that can't be fixed by reading some info and learning it in a day...

Honestly you support very well and mid just fine. Its not really a point of insult to be bad at something. You aren't the worst anyway.

--
Here are some things I would like everyone to know about jungling:

1. The buffs are not yours to have, they are mine. However if you ask I most likely will give them to you. If you weren't paying attention and made us miss a kill or could have saved me and didn't, don't plan on the blue buff if you're mid lane. It's not just because I'm bitter that you have no map awareness, I need the full xp of the camp to catch back up to their jungle.

2. Don't expect blue buff at spawn #2. This really cripples most jungle champs if they don't have a kill, and especially if they've died already. "But I'm a mana dependent champ in mid" too fucking bad, I could be a mana dependent jungle, or a cd dependent jungle. However, with my extra xp, we can most likely gank their mid soon and get you their blue buff, because their jungle will be a level under me and won't be able to stop us.

3. Ward your lanes, and win your lanes. If you're winning your lane, you can help me counter jungle and ward. If you're winning your lane, this lets me just march around uncontested and level up by hitting all of the camps while countering their jungle. Remember, 300 gold for a champ kill is only 15-20 minions. I can usually be 15-20 minions up by properly zoning the enemy champ, or sending him back once or twice. You don't need kills to win lanes.

4. Don't bitch at me for not ganking as they gank you. If I see you get ganked top, maybe I'm doing something more important, like getting dragon or stealing their buffs. If you don't have wards, it is your own fault, you shouldn't require a gank to win a lane. If you're sitting under your tower the whole game, then you have a complaint because I'm not helping you. But if you're under your tower because you built regen anivia and have no ap, cry me a river.

Just some thoughts on the 1/7 voted worst jungler in pias.

--
Quote by house

1. The buffs are not yours to have, they are mine. However if you ask I most likely will give them to you. If you weren't paying attention and made us miss a kill or could have saved me and didn't, don't plan on the blue buff if you're mid lane. It's not just because I'm bitter that you have no map awareness, I need the full xp of the camp to catch back up to their jungle.

2. Don't expect blue buff at spawn #2. This really cripples most jungle champs if they don't have a kill, and especially if they've died already. "But I'm a mana dependent champ in mid" too fucking bad, I could be a mana dependent jungle, or a cd dependent jungle. However, with my extra xp, we can most likely gank their mid soon and get you their blue buff, because their jungle will be a level under me and won't be able to stop us.

3. Ward your lanes, and win your lanes. If you're winning your lane, you can help me counter jungle and ward. If you're winning your lane, this lets me just march around uncontested and level up by hitting all of the camps while countering their jungle. Remember, 300 gold for a champ kill is only 15-20 minions. I can usually be 15-20 minions up by properly zoning the enemy champ, or sending him back once or twice. You don't need kills to win lanes.

4. Don't bitch at me for not ganking as they gank you. If I see you get ganked top, maybe I'm doing something more important, like getting dragon or stealing their buffs. If you don't have wards, it is your own fault, you shouldn't require a gank to win a lane. If you're sitting under your tower the whole game, then you have a complaint because I'm not helping you. But if you're under your tower because you built regen anivia and have no ap, cry me a river.

Here are a few general responses to those opinions from the 2/7 voted worst jungler in pias.

First and foremost... to the junglers credit, they are the easiest target for blame. And often times it's unfair and undeserved. "I got no ganks this game, our jungle never helped." But it's important to keep in mind why that even happens. So much responsibility falls on the jungle early and mid game. It's not like being WW top and warding one bush over and over again and free farming all day. It's about keeping up in CS and experience, while also being the primary ganker for lanes that need the help. So unless every single lane is dominating, and the enemy jungler is repeatedly failing his ganks, sitting in the jungle with blue buff farming all game isn't really a good excuse. Better to perform your REAL role, and help your team win the game.

And as far as blue buff goes, if the blue buff isn't entitled to a mid mana-dependant champion, and it is truly entitled to the jungler whenever he wants it, then it should be the junglers responsibility to succesfully gank, or harass, the enemy mid champion when the opposing teams jungler gives his blue to his mid.

As a mid champion, having to fight against the enemy mid with blue, while you don't have blue, is a colossal disadvantage. It will effect CS, it will effect the tower getting pushed, and it will effect poking and harassing that leads to easier ganks for the enemy jungler. MOST junglers aren't super dependent on the blue buff, as much as most mana using mid lanes are. So if you aren't giving it to mid, hopefully you aren't costing your team the game by failing to gank because you were too busy trying to get your farm on.

And lastly, if the jungler gets countered in his own jungle or gets caught by the enemy team in the enemy's jungle... it is important to remember that it isn't mid lanes fault, or top lanes fault, or bottoms lanes fault if the jungler dies. He got caught. The jungler probably wasn't warding well enough, or paying enough attention to where the enemy champions were, or asking for help in advance from his teammates to steal a buff. Therefore, if an allied player is a screen length, or two... or three, away from the jungler when he gets caught, it's his own fault. No one elses.

And that's just the 'O'pinion from the 2/7 worst voted jungler in pias.

--
This thread is making me hard

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by house

Here are a few general responses to those opinions from the 2/7 voted worst jungler in pias.

First and foremost... to the junglers credit, they are the easiest target for blame. And often times it's unfair and undeserved. "I got no ganks this game, our jungle never helped." But it's important to keep in mind why that even happens. So much responsibility falls on the jungle early and mid game. It's not like being WW top and warding one bush over and over again and free farming all day. It's about keeping up in CS and experience, while also being the primary ganker for lanes that need the help. So unless every single lane is dominating, and the enemy jungler is repeatedly failing his ganks, sitting in the jungle with blue buff farming all game isn't really a good excuse. Better to perform your REAL role, and help your team win the game.

And as far as blue buff goes, if the blue buff isn't entitled to a mid mana-dependant champion, and it is truly entitled to the jungler whenever he wants it, then it should be the junglers responsibility to succesfully gank, or harass, the enemy mid champion when the opposing teams jungler gives his blue to his mid.

As a mid champion, having to fight against the enemy mid with blue, while you don't have blue, is a colossal disadvantage. It will effect CS, it will effect the tower getting pushed, and it will effect poking and harassing that leads to easier ganks for the enemy jungler. MOST junglers aren't super dependent on the blue buff, as much as most mana using mid lanes are. So if you aren't giving it to mid, hopefully you aren't costing your team the game by failing to gank because you were too busy trying to get your farm on.

And lastly, if the jungler gets countered in his own jungle or gets caught by the enemy team in the enemy's jungle... it is important to remember that it isn't mid lanes fault, or top lanes fault, or bottoms lanes fault if the jungler dies. He got caught. The jungler probably wasn't warding well enough, or paying enough attention to where the enemy champions were, or asking for help in advance from his teammates to steal a buff. Therefore, if an allied player is a screen length, or two... or three, away from the jungler when he gets caught, it's his own fault. No one elses.

And that's just the 'O'pinion from the 2/7 worst voted jungler in pias.

3/7..?

--
Quote by ismael

PROVE IT.

--
Quote by Past
Quote by ismael

PROVE IT.

TEXT INC

--
Whoever voted for me will rue this day as soon I will become the most powerful jungler of LoL.

You're gonna get owned. I'm coming for you.

Just my 'O'pinion.

--
Quote by virr
Whoever voted for me will rue this day as soon I will become the most powerful jungler of LoL.

You're gonna get owned. I'm coming for you.

Just my 'O'pinion.

I'm going to vote for you now, because it seems that you use negative reinforcement to help you improve, and I want to make you better.

--
Quote by ismael
3/7..?

3/8 MATH IS HARD DUMB IDIOT

--

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]