Nelthilta is the last poster
49 Unique Guild Members
14 Level 100 characters
401 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

Do you take off your shirt when you poo?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

2/21 (9.5%) yes
19/21 (90.5%) no

So basically here is the backstory.

My friend was taking a dump (he does like every hour, no joke). So he was pooping, and his brother opened the door on him and he was sitting there without his shirt on, sitting on the crapper. We were like "wtf" and he and his brother both said that when they poo, they take off their shirts. Does anyone else do this?
wtf

----
"SHALOM!"

--
"SHALOM!"
Bacardee and Cola get the job done!
NO

----

--
If it's one of those "sit on there and push until you pop an anuerism" type poops, I'll probably get really hot and start to sweat, so I'll ditch my shirt then.

Regularly, no, it doesn't happen. but I voted yes because it DOES happen under circumstances.

----
FrieAaron: local music's generally local for a reason

--
No.

And has anyone seen the Seinfeld where Costanza walks out of the bathroom and forgets to put his shirt on?

----

--

My friend was taking a dump (he does like every hour, no joke). So he was pooping, and his brother opened the door on him and he was sitting there without his shirt on, sitting on the crapper. We were like "wtf" and he and his brother both said that when they poo, they take off their shirts. Does anyone else do this?

dude, no...... and by dude i dont mean the actual person dude

--
2006 NBA Champions, Miami HEAT

dude, no...... and by dude i dont mean the actual person dude

Go Go Having-the-same-name-as-the-term-people-with-poor-terminology-use-for-calling-some-one-a-guy.

----

--
I originally voted no instantly...

however, after further review, i changed my vote to yes.

I often like to take my shirt off and flex while pooping, just to show that poo who's boss.

----
The best healer, ever...

--
The best healer, ever...

I often like to take my shirt off and flex while pooping, just to show that poo who's boss.

----
The best healer, ever...

A TEAM OUT.

----
iadklsad!

--

----
The best healer, ever...

A TEAM OUT.

----
iadklsad!

wtflol

----
Children in the Dark Cause Accidents. Accidents in the Dark Cause Children.

[Back to Index]