Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
Further proof that I own.

--
Ask Camera why he lost that little gold

--
There's the ugly green head of envy rearing its head again.

--
BECAUSE I FUCKING OWN

--
Quote by House
BECAUSE MARK FUCKING OWNS

fixed

--
Best rogue/druid on the server. I have a guide ask me about it.

Characters:
Camera(1)
Preest(35)

This user's posts are being ignored. Show Post?

pretty stacked teams.

i assume that's TDA. 4int and tiny vs 3str 2agi is pretty much gg.

and only one built a hood. what a bunch of dummies

--
The best healer, ever...
Quote by Taadan

pretty stacked teams.

It was an AR TDA game.

The following game:

--
O snap!

Lamyra's a deny machine.

--
F'ed in the A.
Oh God.. that game. We lost solely because of yellow.

But, I had fun so I won.

--
Quote by Fries
O snap!

Lamyra's a deny machine.

I was in a lane against two melee. Jugg and Abaddon.

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Fries
O snap!

Lamyra's a deny machine.

I was in a lane against two melee. Jugg and Abaddon.

And Puck, but he was missing and yellow wasn't farming.

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Taadan

pretty stacked teams.

It was an AR TDA game.

The following game:

That team should have won, Naix is magic immune basically, they had balanar for silence, bear for perma stun and luna who pretty much is one of the easiest heroes to play.

--
Quote by Ismael

That team should have won, Naix is magic immune basically, they had balanar for silence, bear for perma stun and luna who pretty much is one of the easiest heroes to play.

Plus a Yunero who is spell immune whenever he uses whirlwind. I don't know how he sucked so much seeing as to how that hero is especially easy mode.

--
Well the first game Lamyra also did bad because he built items his team asked him to, instead of making a dagon which would have gotten him more kills. Hes really the biggest team player, I don't get why people hate on him. His advice is also spot on.

--
Quote by Ismael
Well the first game Lamyra also did bad because he built items his team asked him to, instead of making a dagon which would have gotten him more kills. Hes really the biggest team player, I don't get why people hate on him. His advice is also spot on.

Same. I, for one, am glad I took my teams advice and got a guinsoo, which I finished in the last four minutes of the game and got to use one time. It was a good hex though, tbh. And ultimately more helpful for the team than a 400+ damage nuke I could have gotten fifteen minutes in, that couldn't possibly have helped slow down their carry heroes. Since when did killing heroes win dota games anyway?

--
I think I just had a sargasm!

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Ismael

Same. I, for one, am glad I took my teams advice and got a guinsoo, which I finished in the last four minutes of the game and got to use one time. It was a good hex though, tbh. And ultimately more helpful for the team than a 400+ damage nuke I could have gotten fifteen minutes in, that couldn't possibly have helped slow down their carry heroes. Since when did killing heroes win dota games anyway?

You said you were going to start making it at 20 minutes, and I said it wasn't good unless you got it before 15 minutes. While it may have been more useful for you to get a dagon for your own personal benefit, I don't think you would have finished it until at least 30 minutes in. Especially because they focused you and Ismael first and so you both had problems farming gold.

At least we had a puck who had guinsoo at 30 minutes.

--
Quote by House

You said you were going to start making it at 20 minutes, and I said it wasn't good unless you got it before 15 minutes. While it may have been more useful for you to get a dagon for your own personal benefit, I don't think you would have finished it until at least 30 minutes in. Especially because they focused you and Ismael first and so you both had problems farming gold.

At least we had a puck who had guinsoo at 30 minutes.

"Start" making it at 20 minutes is completely untrue. I had nearly all the money to make it when I said I was going to make it... SHORTLY after fifteen minutes. That money, instead, went into an ultimate orb. And whether or not I got it at 30 minutes in isn't even relevant. I would have used it more than two times... which is more than my guinsoo got used.

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Ismael

Oh whoa... last time I hand out any compliments =/.

--
Quote by Ismael
Oh whoa... last time I hand out any compliments

I dunno, that sounded like sarcasm to me.

Regardless, this thread is useless because we all know Jeff and I are the best dota players.

--

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]