List of players on LoL that suck
List of players on LoL that suck
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: [LoL]

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >>>
Quote by Virr
For top ELO 'antipathy' is bad but of course for you noobs he's like a god OWNED

I like how Virr thinks he's so awesome, 1 on 1 me kid...I'll take you to the pawn shop

--
I'm going to re-iterate my badness. 2-12 with annie is all kind of unacceptable. AND I HAD FIRST BLOOD. WTF

--
Phreak is pretty bad, we just had a shutout and won at 17 minutes. oZOKZOOZLZOLZ VIRR IS SO COCKY BUT WAIT I WON'T HESITATE TO THINK ABOUT IT FOR A MINUTE

--
CoolCat is terrible, died once than sat in spawn
Samway, melee Kassadin...'nuff said.

--
pancaked or some stupid shit like that
Flamekin
Dzgildkgfl or some more stupid shit like that

--
LoMoSo also known as Noctrin as he pointed out, he's top 100 so he can be 1-3 as Twisted Fate and it was everyone elses fault we lost.

Kids bad and annoying as hell.

--
Anyone who ins't me or Virr.

--
Quote by house
LoMoSo also known as Noctrin as he pointed out, he's top 100 so he can be 1-3 as Twisted Fate and it was everyone elses fault we lost.

Kids bad and annoying as hell.

I played against LoMoSo about three times and would have won each time if I didn't outlevel our solo and be the first 18 each game.. so yeh, he's not too good.

--
Quote by Virr

I played against LoMoSo about three times and would have won each time if I didn't outlevel our solo and be the first 18 each game.. so yeh, he's not too good.

I played against him only once and I killed him twelve times and was 16-0 at 12 minutes in. Then all my teammates (who were a premade) disconnected at their lan so I 1v5'd the rest of his team and won just before the 25 minute mark.

So yeah. He's pretty bad.

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Virr

I played against him only once and I killed him twelve times and was 16-0 at 12 minutes in. Then all my teammates (who were a premade) disconnected at their lan so I 1v5'd the rest of his team and won just before the 25 minute mark.

So yeah. He's pretty bad.

This sounds like a tall tale sir

--
brid.

Picks twitch, says he's going to jungle. Buys a dorans' blade. Dies to creep. Leaves the game. Comes back 30 minutes in and buys an executioners calling. Tries to fight the other team at level 1 and dies once and leaves again.

--
Quote by Lamyra
brid.

Picks twitch, says he's going to jungle. Buys a dorans' blade. Dies to creep. Leaves the game. Comes back 30 minutes in and buys an executioners calling. Tries to fight the other team at level 1 and dies once and leaves again.

That's too funny

--
Quote by Lamyra
brid.

Sounds like a high ELO bracket

--
SurkMyDurk

Terribad Yi that would often just sit still in team fights. And claims that backdooring is "noob" in a fucking 58 minute game

lincong

Lifesteal Kassadin that thinks hes a tank and blinks into 5 heroes at a time.

--
TimeJoker

--
Well, since the rating in this game is so off, just pick anyone in the top 500.

They should all be bad.

--
Quote by Ismael

They should all be bad.

mad.

--
Quote by Itsnot

mad.

--
Quote by Itsnot
Quote by Ismael

They should all be bad.

bad logic

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >>>
[Back to Index]