[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: [LoL]

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >>>
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Itsnot
Quote by Ismael
Well, since the rating in this game is so off, just pick anyone in the top 500.

They should all be bad.

bad romance

--
Quote by Chops
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Itsnot
Quote by Ismael
Well, since the rating in this game is so off, just pick anyone in the top 500.

They should all be bad.

bad romance

I want your love I dont want to be friends

--
Th3RaT

Terrible pirate that never went in on a team fight

--
Also a problem as I've just now realized:

People in the top rating can form 5 mans with little to no penalties because the top tiers are so sparse in the first place that after a 5-10 minute wait, the system says 'fuck it' and matches them against the closest group of players. This results in a 2100+Premade ELO Boost team being matched against a 2000+Single/Duo Queues team, the first group having a huge advantage with being organized and the second group having little to no chance of winning (usually Ismael and I surrender at 25).

--
Quote by Virr

People in the top rating can form 5 mans with little to no penalties because the top tiers are so sparse in the first place that after a 5-10 minute wait, the system says 'fuck it' and matches them against the closest group of players. This results in a 2100+Premade ELO Boost team being matched against a 2000+Single/Duo Queues team, the first group having a huge advantage with being organized and the second group having little to no chance of winning (usually Ismael and I surrender at 25).

Yup because you and Ismael are the only ones where this happens.

--
Quote by house
Quote by Virr

What I described? Yup, because Ismael and I are some of the highest rated players and are near the ELO 'ceiling'. Read it again.

While it may happen to you because you choose to play at irregular times, it always happens to Ismael and I.

--
Quote by Virr
Quote by house
Quote by Virr

What I described? Yup, because Ismael and I are some of the highest rated players and are near the ELO 'ceiling'. Read it again.

While it may happen to you because you choose to play at irregular times, it always happens to Ismael and I.

lol

--
Quote by house
Quote by Virr
Quote by house
Quote by Virr

lol

lol

--
Meh, it doesnt always happen. But honestly. The rating system is flawed anyway.

Those numbers mean nothing and I've beaten every single person on that list at least twice.

--
-ELO
-dELO
-dELgO
-DELGO

--
Damn it nick sees in to the eyes of the troll.

Really tho virr, whats with the cockiness tho? Its very off putting.

--
"ranking" people in a team game is dumb

the only rankings system that will make any sense will be the ladder when all teams are forced to be premades

the end
the only rankings system that will make any sense will be the ladder when all teams are forced to be premades

Yeah, we get that.

--
lots of crying about something that doesn't make sense in this thread, then

ps. I am the smartest
Quote by Karrmerx

ps. I am the smartest

You're probably right just like Fries and Nick. If only they were smart enough to swindle a broken system like I have.

--
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Karrmerx

ps. I am the smartest

You're probably right just like Fries and Nick. If only they were smart enough to swindle a broken system like I have.

Wait, I'm not sure what your profit is?

--
Quote by Mootastic
-ELO
-dELO
-dELgO
-DELGO

--
Quote by Ismael
Damn it nick sees in to the eyes of the troll.

Really tho virr, whats with the cockiness tho? Its very off putting.

I think maybe I'm born with it.

Maybe it's Maybelline.

--
what's it like being top 10 out of hundreds of thousands of teams in the biggest competitive online game around?

only I know

get CAL-i
Quote by Karrmerx
what's it like being top 10 out of hundreds of thousands of teams in the biggest competitive online game around?

only I know

get CAL-i

It probably feels like having someone hold your drank.

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >>>
[Back to Index]