Nelthilta is the last poster

List of players on LoL that suck
List of players on LoL that suck
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: [LoL]

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >>>
It probably feels like having someone hold your drank.

It's a good feeling, I might say.

--
Quote by Ismael
Meh, it doesnt always happen. But honestly. The rating system is flawed anyway.

Those numbers mean nothing and I've beaten every single person on that list at least twice.

No wai...

it's impossible to beat someone that's a higher rank than you.

Rank is how you know your worth as a player.

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Ismael
Meh, it doesnt always happen. But honestly. The rating system is flawed anyway.

Those numbers mean nothing and I've beaten every single person on that list at least twice.

No wai...

it's impossible to beat someone that's a higher rank than you.

Rank is how you know your worth as a player.

Ismael is obviously trolling you because winning "at least twice" is really not statistically sound to make you better than another player. Winning once or twice or even three times is by no means a sign of your superior skills as a player.

--
You don't get it Virr.

Ranking doesn't matter in a game when you aren't good at it and its just easier to ignore the fact that you cant competently play 100 games of LoL to end up in the top ranks.

It easier to just call the system flawed than to just admit how terrible you really are 8*(.

--
Quote by Ismael
You don't get it Virr.

Ranking doesn't matter in a game when you aren't good at it and its just easier to ignore the fact that you cant competently play 100 games of LoL to end up in the top ranks.

It easier to just call the system flawed than to just admit how terrible you really are 8*(.

I think I can safely say on behalf of everyone here not on the top 500 list, that you and Virr are the best, and we only rag on the system because we're bad and that we are all really really jealous.

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Ismael
You don't get it Virr.

I think I can safely say on behalf of everyone here not on the top 500 list, that you and Virr are the best, and we only rag on the system because we're bad and that we are all really really jealous.

I know I wish it would just stop to be honest. It doesn't feel that great to know you're at such a lower play level. I mean just looking at your recent games, it looks like a kid with downs picked out some of your items.

--

--
In due time your admiration will be rewarded.

--
Quote by Lamyra

hahaha. I love it.

--
You can lick uncle lefty

hahaha

--
hahahahaa. so awesome.

--
LoL just doesn't take much skill in general. The game boils down to last hitting creeps and building proper items.

After that it's teamwork and hero selection/counters.

It's definitely a fun game but using it as some cock gauge like it takes immense skill to use 2 active skills on 15 second cooldowns while right clicking enemy heros is hilarious. Anyone can do well if they know how to build a hero and their team sticks together
Quote by Karrmerx
LoL just doesn't take much skill in general. The game boils down to last hitting creeps and building proper items.

It's definitely a fun game but using it as some cock gauge like it takes immense skill to use 2 active skills on 15 second cooldowns while right clicking enemy heros is hilarious. Anyone can do well if they know how to build a hero and their team sticks together

This may or may not be true.

Also Sip, I never noticed until now what piercing eyes I have, thanks! Lol @ that pic xP

--
Quote by Karrmerx

This anyone doesn't include the majority of the people we play with.

Furthermore, if it included you it would be at least a bit hard to do and you'd be saying something along the lines of:

"Yeah, Deathknights are easy, but it requires some skill to know what to do".

For example, a kayle player that shields tryndamere during the duration of his ultimate.

Yet, there are players with 100 games played that can't consistently do the right thing or follow helpful advice like:

learn 1 hero really well.

Why? Because the game boils down to more than what you just said. If you look at the guides section chops outlined a bunch of areas where people just fucking fail at the game.

Now, do I realistically care? Not really. If people are so sure that the elo system means little to nothing I'll let them queue up on my account so they can sit around getting in to queues against or with the top 30ish players constantly so they can see how vastly different the flow of the game is.

Or you can keep making snide jabs at it and never improve at something most of you call easy.

That and the reason I don't play with most people anymore is because I'm just so much fucking better than most people. So sad tear tear.

--
Ismael, I feel like you don't love me anymore because of my elo.

--
Or you can keep making snide jabs at it and never improve at something most of you call easy.

Reasonably sure Rogue was trolling, and you bit.

This is a game of skill, strategy, and multitasking. Also, clicking is hard.

--
Little skill

feel free to look up all my last games and notice I've been on premades with the same people and they're higher ELO ranked than you anyway (bdschuss is like number 44 or something)

The other team consists of ppl like dryuss or whatever that was rank .. 12? He was definitely owning and we lost that game (because bd wasn't on to carry QQ) and yes they're "good" but its because they last hit more and thusly get better items for the team fights

no other particularly fantastic or interesting play that I've seen from quite a few games with the top 500 nerds

the end
Quote by Karrmerx
Little skill

feel free to look up all my last games and notice I've been on premades with the same people and they're higher ELO ranked than you anyway (bdschuss is like number 44 or something)

The other team consists of ppl like dryuss or whatever that was rank .. 12? He was definitely owning and we lost that game (because bd wasn't on to carry QQ) and yes they're "good" but its because they last hit more and thusly get better items for the team fights

no other particularly fantastic or interesting play that I've seen from quite a few games with the top 500 nerds

the end

Point & Click at heads more fucking CS noob

--
Quote by Karrmerx
Little skill

You play with people that are better than me? Oh no, I give a fuck. I played like 5 games with Korean, this means something important. But according to your logic it means nothing tho right? Rating doesn't matter in a team game dur dur dur.

Last hitting is part of the game, it isn't as bad in this game as it was in Dota because of the assist gold.

the end

I've seen a lot of good play. One of the issues that the developers are trying to figure out is why one player can't 2v1 in this game, they don't want 3v1 like dota had.

Also, if its so easy, why haven't you broken 500? I mean you play with all these people that are so amazing and better rated than me (thus they are better than me according to my logic, but not really according to yours) they should at least be able to carry your elo the same way I carried you and Virr in 3's.

--
I'm sure I'll break top 500 if I manage to play more than 3 or 4 games a week

I hope to play more soon, stay tuned

ps to Virr - boy am I good at it, too

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >>>
[Back to Index]