Nelthilta is the last poster

SC2 Beta Friend Key
SC2 Beta Friend Key
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [SC2]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
Devin took it, thanks for the sexy vids.

--
He didnt post a single vid, tbh.

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

LOL Ismael, this morning I slept in because I had a delicious dream about getting an SC2 key, and now you broke my heart

That's okay, tho, not kidding about the dream.

--
Well tbh... I know you'd rather spend your time with Amelia and I know you SHOULD spend your extra time with school and moving out.

So, sorry pal maybe down the line.

--

--
Quote by ismael
Well tbh... I know you'd rather spend your time with Amelia and I know you SHOULD spend your extra time with school and moving out.

You're right, and you know I wouldn't play SC2 over seeing Amelia so it's good you gave it to Devin, you'll have someone to play with (not like me when I come home just as you go to sleep!)

GRATS DEVIN

--
Quote by Virr
Quote by ismael

You're right, and you know I wouldn't play SC2 over seeing Amelia so it's good you gave it to Devin, you'll have someone to play with (not like me when I come home just as you go to sleep!)

GRATS DEVIN

Yes he's online all the time

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by ismael
I offered it to Devin via msn he hasn't responded. I just want someone who has a similar time schedule as I do. I know house does so he's second. Sorry virr but you have more important things to worry about... And last time I gave you a friend key you went Mia and didnt manage top 100...

Not to mention I gave him my free weekend pass to TF2 and he played one game WITHOUT me and said he hated it.

I'm a bad friend, sorry Sip.

--
Quote by house
Quote by Virr
Quote by ismael

GRATS DEVIN

He doesn't go on vent, he is online all the time with Ismael and they're in the same timezone, sorry you didn't get it bro. IMO It's kinda dumb they gave out a friend key instead of giving more chances to the beta opt-ins but whatev.

--
Quote by Virr
Quote by house
Quote by Virr
Quote by ismael

GRATS DEVIN

He doesn't go on vent, he is online all the time with Ismael and they're in the same timezone, sorry you didn't get it bro. IMO It's kinda dumb they gave out a friend key instead of giving more chances to the beta opt-ins but whatev.

I posted that at the risk of sounding bitter, he's a RL friend, I don't really care. I'm not bitter, I have to fix my 360 now, that I'm bitter about.

--
Does this mean Evan has a friend key too that he wants to give to his bro hummie Lameer?

--
He gave his to past.

I'm surprised you were even interested in mine. I'm a raging asshole to everyone I play with.

--

--
Quote by ismael
He gave his to past.

I'm surprised you were even interested in mine. I'm a raging asshole to everyone I play with.

I wasn't expecting an offer tbh, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

--
i am disappoint.

hope blizz gives out more. I'd like to get a head start on being bad at SC2, also.

--
"I think you're an asshole, but I'll use you to get what I want when I need it and ride my high horse"

-Sip

--
Quote by ismael
"I think you're an asshole, but I'll use you to get what I want when I need it and ride my high horse"

-Sip

I'd argue that's hardly my intention but usually when you have your mind made up about something that's just the way it is, and it will remain. So there's no point in trying to convince you otherwise.

"I'm a jerk"

-Ismael

--
Sigh, now everyone will be playing SC2... the emo is setting in

--
Quote by Virr
Sigh, now everyone will be playing SC2... the emo is setting in

There's no emo in Will's Tranquility Channel. Emo-free Zone since 2010.

--
none of you are my friends I quit

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
[Back to Index]