84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

in-house 1v1s
in-house 1v1s
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [SC2]
Secondary: None

Would anyone be interested in a group of us doing some 1v1s? I was thinking take turns playing each other while the others spectate/discuss strategies. Usually just for practice and trying different things I just play AI but they're extremely predictable. Seems like this could be a fun alternative to laddering.

I really only expect possibly Virr or Sniper to be interested but thought I'd post to all. Nelly and I are bronze and plat respectively so skill level doesn't matter at all.

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
Would anyone be interested in a group of us doing some 1v1s? I was thinking take turns playing each other while the others spectate/discuss strategies. Usually just for practice and trying different things I just play AI but they're extremely predictable. Seems like this could be a fun alternative to laddering.

I really only expect possibly Virr or Sniper to be interested but thought I'd post to all. Nelly and I are bronze and plat respectively so skill level doesn't matter at all.

As soon as I get a jerb I will be back playing videagames. I'll definitely play then.

--
virr cant play, but still spends the same amount of time in vent

--
Quote by ismael
virr cant play, but still spends the same amount of time in vent

I miss you, we don't say hello anymore

--
I'd be down... I've been meaning to get back into sc2 ever since work has settled down; I haven't really played much since beta sadly.

Lemme know~

--
OK, so far we have 3 and 4 whenever Virr gets a job. Do you still play Protoss, Ganner?

--
F'ed in the A.
I could set aside 30 minutes or so once in awhile, I haven't played in forever.

--
If Virr's gonna play, count me out.

--
Ganner played Zerrrrrg

--

--
Quote by Chops

olzolzolz

--
You can lick uncle lefty

I like this.

--
Quote by Fries
OK, so far we have 3 and 4 whenever Virr gets a job. Do you still play Protoss, Ganner?

I was terran in beta then moved at the end to zergy, but I can play random if you need practice w/ whatever

--
Nah, it's all good. Was just curious. We need to get some Terran playing with us though. That's my worst matchup by far.

--
F'ed in the A.
I'll be around til about 2:30p then after 7-8ish today probably if anyone is down

--
We might be around after 8 but definitely not this afternoon.

--
F'ed in the A.
i'm down, I've been wanting to play some SC2
not sure when i'll be around tho

[Back to Index]