The Hungry Games (Rise of Prometheus)
The Hungry Games (Rise of Prometheus)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4
Quote by Lamyra
For future reference... we should just do the "counter pick" mode in the game lobby. Where you talk with your team for 5 minutes before starting and the captains verbally ban 3 champs each, then the have about 4-5 champs in mind for each player on the other team. This will cut back on the chaos and confusion and the "I don't have that champ" conundrum.

That's fine since you fucking bitches can't think on your feet.

--
4 outta 5 stars, this ones a nail clincher.

good games all around.

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

Quote by Lamyra
For future reference... we should just do the "counter pick" mode in the game lobby. Where you talk with your team for 5 minutes before starting and the captains verbally ban 3 champs each, then the have about 4-5 champs in mind for each player on the other team. This will cut back on the chaos and confusion and the "I don't have that champ" conundrum.

Alternatively, we send a petition to Riot to develop The Hungry Games as an official game mode. From then on, any number of groups can hold their own Hungry Games tournament as long as they are a part of DKPSystem.com. Chops will then becomes partners with Riot and host all the Hungry Games tournaments, thereby becoming the Lord of Hungry Games. He will make millions, and every year the top rated Hungry Gamers will be matched in a Round Robin style tournament to determine the one true Hungry Gamer.

Obviously this will be myself.

Regards,
Virr, "Prometheus"

--
Sorry I couldn't play yesterday, but it's a good thing I opted to decline. I got paged and had to work pretty much from 8pm to 1am last night. Then I got paged again at like 4:45am. Good times

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Lamyra

Obviously, Riot needs to add a mode to enable the counterpicking, which would eliminate the need for this retardedness.

Whoa, virr beat me to it.

PROJECT FOR YOU VIRR: Make a hungry games interface for recording results.

--
Quote by house
SO THIS HUNGRY GAMES WAS RETARDED

ITSNOT - THE DEATH MASTER

JESSE - THE "I DIDN'T REALLY KILL ANYTHING EVER" GUY, ALSO "WHAT ARE MINION KILLS AGAIN?" AWARD FOR LEAST FARM

SIPPY - "DONE CREEPING, TIME TO CLEAN UP SOME KILLS" LEAST ASSISTS

IAN - BEST MIDDLE ALL DAY, PERIOD, MOST UNDERRATED PLAYER IMO, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOP 3, WAS THE MAIN REASON WE ALMOST CAME BACK IN DOMINION

EVAN - HEY LOOK AT THAT SHINY THING OVER THERE, AWARD FOR LEAVING YOUR CARRY BEHIND AS YOU CHASE AWAY A HALF HP CHAMP, GRATS

KENNER - MOST BUTTHURT, GETS CALLED OUT AND EDITS RANKINGS TO PUT ME LAST

VIRR - BEST OVERALL PERFORMANCE, SECOND IN FARM AND A 3-1 RECORD, 11.25/5.5/15.75 NOT BAD SON, NOT BAD BUT STILL LOST MID TO AN AP AS A COUNTER AP CHAMP

ISMAEL - SECOND WORST K/D RATIO, VOTED TO THE TOP PURELY ON THE FACT PEOPLE LIKE HIM, BEST PEOPLE PERSON AWARD, ALSO BEST MOUSE SMASHER

ALEX - BEST TROLL, BEST RANKINGS THROWER

HOUSE - 2ND BEST K/D/A, TOP FARM, TOP MINION KILLS, VOTED 5TH, MOST TROLLED AWARD

I was also the ONLY one to not die in any of the games. I AM BECOME DEATH.

--
Kenner was respect master.

--
Quote by chops
Quote by Lamyra

Obviously, Riot needs to add a mode to enable the counterpicking, which would eliminate the need for this retardedness.

NAME A LANGUAGE ILL DO IT

--
Quote by virr
Quote by chops
Quote by Lamyra

JAPANESE

--
Quote by house
Quote by virr

JAPANESE

JAPANESE, seconded. Next.

--
SOMETHING NO ONE IS MENTIONING IS HOW VIRR PLAYED AS WELL AS HE DID ON JOEY GLADSTONE. KUDOS TO HIM ON THAT AS WELL. MORGAN WAS A GREAT LISTENER, AND HAD VERY LITTLE TUDE AS WELL.

--
Quote by ismael
SOMETHING NO ONE IS MENTIONING IS HOW VIRR PLAYED AS WELL AS HE DID ON JOEY GLADSTONE. KUDOS TO HIM ON THAT AS WELL. MORGAN WAS A GREAT LISTENER, AND HAD VERY LITTLE TUDE AS WELL.

IM BLUSHING. WHY IS CAPS SO POPULAR SUDDENLY?

--
Quote by virr
Quote by ismael

DON'T BLUSH, YOU STILL HAVEN'T THANKED ME FOR LETTING YOU USE THAT

EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE INITIALLY STARTED SAYING I WAS FULL OF MYSELF IN LEAGUE WHEN I MADE THAT ACCOUNT LEVELED IT TO 30 AND GOT RUNES SO I WOULDN'T PULL THEM IN TO A CRAZY DIFFICULT ELO

THEN KEEP FALLING FOR THE TROLL THEY CREATED YEARS LATER WHEN I USE IT BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ARE ABOUT AS CLEVER AND AS SMART AS A CUM BUCKET.

--
Quote by ismael
Quote by virr
Quote by ismael

EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE INITIALLY STARTED SAYING I WAS FULL OF MYSELF IN LEAGUE WHEN I MADE THAT ACCOUNT LEVELED IT TO 30 AND GOT RUNES SO I WOULDN'T PULL THEM IN TO A CRAZY DIFFICULT ELO

THEN KEEP FALLING FOR THE TROLL THEY CREATED YEARS LATER WHEN I USE IT BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ARE ABOUT AS CLEVER AND AS SMART AS A CUM BUCKET.

haha that account really does match you up with some low ass ELo people, it's pretty fun

Quote by Karrmerx
Quote by ismael
Quote by virr
Quote by ismael

haha that account really does match you up with some low ass ELo people, it's pretty fun

I thanked you many times But... but you forgot... I guess my appreciation isn't important to you...

ELLIPSES

--
D:

--

<<< 1 2 3 4
[Back to Index]