i like da gmail.

--
You can lick uncle lefty

same

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

i wanted to make one too.. reminded me of the jizz my pants vid

--
Best rogue/druid on the server. I have a guide ask me about it.

So there is no word on when the season will actually start? I saw on some forums there will probably a week or two long preseason.

For people who have played in CAL before, how often do you have scheduled games? Are they usually on weekends?

Also, I'll probably try to play later tonight for some practice if anyone else is down and maybe wants to get an in-house going.

--
F'ed in the A.
Yeah, I haven't seen when the season actually starts, but I'm of course down with playing.

--
Is anyone else gonna join the team? We should probably have an idea of who we'll be playing with so we can start practicing, tbh.

Also Chops, what are your thoughts on a scrimmage? It'd be interesting to see where we stand in terms of how far behind the competition we'll be. All we know for sure is we consistently dominate pugs, but that's not saying a lot.

--
F'ed in the A.
CAL matches are usually on tuesdays, wednesdays, or thursdays.

Almost always 1 match a week until you get into higher leagues
One match per week. You can play any day of the week, you're choice, and you pick the time. You need only to confirm the time with the other team.

Only thing I'm not sure of is, I think the "week" ends on a Tuesday.

--

I ll play in the league if you need me. If you have other people thats cool.

--
Best rogue/druid on the server. I have a guide ask me about it.

We're going to do what we can to find a core and alternates, haven't got the slightest clue how to do so yet, as im sure no one can be dedicated 100%. But we'll think of something.

--

I'm... interested in the league, but I don't fully understand the requirements so I've held off. I've never played in a CAL league before. Plus if there are eight that really want to do it I wouldn't want to take a spot. If we have reserves though I'd be interested in getting in on it.

--
Rumor has it, preseason starts Jan 27th

--
I feel like I should be posting really obnoxiously large pictures in all these threads.

--
NIGGAH YOU DONT KNOW US, WE HARD DAWG.

--

syke

--

Lmao at the white kids being thugs.

P.S

I'm CAL-I HOLD MY DRANK

--
Olz pics.

Remember, demos must be recorded for each match. L4D automatically partitions the demos for each level, so it doesn't look like you need to change them each manually.

To record a demo, type:

record demoname

where demoname is whatever you want to call it, ie record jan27. it'll automatically make "jan27_2" for the next map, and so on.

--
It looks like the server requirements are up Chops. And it does indeed look like preseason starts next Tuesday.

--
F'ed in the A.
CAL-I Hold my DRANK

--
Our first game is in a week, Feb 1st. Any idea what our schedule is Chops? Any idea how this all works? We'll have to get everything worked out before then so we have all the mods installed correctly, etc.

--
F'ed in the A.

<<< 1 2 3 4 >>>
[Back to Index]