Digital Cameras vs Digital Camcorders
Digital Cameras vs Digital Camcorders
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2
http://exilim.casio.com/

I got the 10.1 megapixel one they just came out with with a 2gb SD card for it.

It's amazing.

----

Sen. Stevens discussing the internet
They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the internet. And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

--
Anyone have any advice. I know I can get a camera for a lot cheaper, but the camcorders offer many things that I like. I think I'd enjoy a camcorder more than a camera, but I haven't been checking them out lately and so don't really have much to go on. Anyone have a Camcorder that they could inform me about?

Plus, with the lan party showing up, I can video tape igzy gettin game run on her.

----

buy them both

They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the internet. And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.
Anyone have any advice. I know I can get a camera for a lot cheaper, but the camcorders offer many things that I like. I think I'd enjoy a camcorder more than a camera, but I haven't been checking them out lately and so don't really have much to go on. Anyone have a Camcorder that they could inform me about?

Plus, with the lan party showing up, I can video tape igzy gettin game run on her.

----

buy them both

Learn how to use quotes you dumbtard.

----

--

<<< 1 2
[Back to Index]