[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
OMFG HEAT 3vs2
8/15 (53.3%) Heat Will Win
7/15 (46.7%) Mav's Will Win

Yeah so were going to win the finals. just watch.

Heat = 3 games
Mavs = 2 games

We just need this next one to finish it

--
2006 NBA Champions, Miami HEAT
Yeah so were going to win the finals. just watch.

Heat = 3 games
Mavs = 2 games

We just need this next one to finish it

that game was too sick

----
"SHALOM!"
Bacardee and Cola get the job done!
http://tinyurl.com/oofrg

--
"SHALOM!"
i have nothing against the nba....but c'mon WORLD CUP!!!!

Korea didn't lose to France!!!! like the odds said they would!

----
RICE OR DIE motha fucka!!
----
Bruce Lee FTW

--
I Pledge to ALWAYS do it for the Lobster.
I'm sorry...I don't usually put a loss on the refs, but Wade was hardly touched on that last foul in regulation and even pulled a Mavs jersey to create space. No player should ever shoot 25 free throws in a single game. That's ridiculous.

----
F'ed in the A.

--
F'ed in the A.
The heat will lose.

And I am rooting for Korea to come out of that division in 1st and knock france out of the 2nd round. Sure, France should have won 2 - 1, but that dumbass could have stopped the Korean goal if he wouldn't have had a panic attack watching it go in.

----

[fag]Aigimbooze[/fag]
We should learn to block all those pias fucks from our forum

--
I'm sorry...I don't usually put a loss on the refs, but Wade was hardly touched on that last foul in regulation and even pulled a Mavs jersey to create space. No player should ever shoot 25 free throws in a single game. That's ridiculous.

----
F'ed in the A.

Fries you didnt watch any of the other fouls that were committed against Wade and not counted. In any case, he pretty much saved the game at the end.

@camera, we won the last 3 games str8. What makes you think we wont finish it next game?

--

----
F'ed in the A.

Fries you didnt watch any of the other fouls that were committed against Wade and not counted. In any case, he pretty much saved the game at the end.

@camera, we won the last 3 games str8. What makes you think we wont finish it next game?

Heat can't win on the road.

----

[fag]Aigimbooze[/fag]

--

----
F'ed in the A.

----

[fag]Aigimbooze[/fag]

cam you might wanna do a little research
heat's road record aint bad at all

31-10 at home in the regular season
21-20 on the road in the regular season
we can and probably will win 1 more in the next 2 games
----
"SHALOM!"

--
"SHALOM!"

----
F'ed in the A.

----

[fag]Aigimbooze[/fag]

----
"SHALOM!"

All the research I need on the series is in the stats.

They got embarassed in Dallas.
They got lucky at home.

People said that the mavs should probably win at least 1 of the 3 games at Miami, but they didn't. Sorry, but without home court, Shaq doesn't get away with his normal amount of shit, and the heat will lose, but we can just wait and see.

----

[fag]Aigimbooze[/fag]

--

----
F'ed in the A.

----

[fag]Aigimbooze[/fag]

----
"SHALOM!"

All the research I need on the series is in the stats.

They got embarassed in Dallas.
They got lucky at home.

People said that the mavs should probably win at least 1 of the 3 games at Miami, but they didn't. Sorry, but without home court, Shaq doesn't get away with his normal amount of shit, and the heat will lose, but we can just wait and see.

----

[fag]Aigimbooze[/fag]

Winning three straight games at home isint lucky. Its skill, just admit it.

--
Game 5 was lucky, I think that the Mavs should have won. A few calls go against the Mavs and they kind of fell apart. I'm not saying that they're not skilled, but I feel that Dallas has a much better team.

Also, the Game 4 win wasn't luck either, Dallas completely let down.

But if you look at the records in the regular season as a comparison, Dallas has a 34-7 record at home, and they're 2-0 against the heat already. I understand though, you guys live in Miami and love the Heat. I just disagree with your choice, possibly because I hate Shaq. And Chicago should have knocked the Heat off anyways. But they had no big man, which means trouble when you're going against a team like Miami who has many big men.

Anyways, the Heat will not win, winning 3 straight at home is a lot easier than winning 1 away.

----

[fag]Aigimbooze[/fag]

--
Regardless, it's 'FAIR WEATHER FAN!' City here in Dallas. I hope they lose if only so my local news isn't clogged with shit about it
Im just saying, when you look at it this way. You just lost to a team 3 str8 times, you prob are feeling a bit discouraged. Miami is going to take adv of that and use it to beat them. They only need ONE more win and they are national champs. Thats all

--
Im just saying, when you look at it this way. You just lost to a team 3 str8 times, you prob are feeling a bit discouraged. Miami is going to take adv of that and use it to beat them. They only need ONE more win and they are national champs. Thats all

Dallas beat Miami two times in a row, you'd think they'd feel discouraged? No, they're professionals, look what the heat did after losing 2 in a row. When Dallas brings it home, knowing it's do or die, they'll produce.

Real athletes perform better when it's do or die and the pressure is on. But don't worry, I won't say I told you so.

----

[fag]Aigimbooze[/fag]

--

Dallas beat Miami two times in a row, you'd think they'd feel discouraged? No, they're professionals, look what the heat did after losing 2 in a row. When Dallas brings it home, knowing it's do or die, they'll produce.

Real athletes perform better when it's do or die and the pressure is on. But don't worry, I won't say I told you so.

----

[fag]Aigimbooze[/fag]

Lets just see what happens.

--

I watched the entire game. Nobody should shoot 25 free throws. Ever.

Funny article from Bill Simmons about the series before it even started: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060608&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

Snippet:

No team depends on the refs quite like the Heat. When the refs are calling all the bumps on Shaq and protecting Wade on every drive, they're unstoppable. When they're calling everything fairly, they're eminently beatable. If they're not getting any calls, they're just about hopeless. I could see the refs swinging two games in Miami's favor during this series, possibly three. In fact, I'm already depressed about it and the series hasn't even started yet.

----
F'ed in the A.

--
F'ed in the A.
Even if it was bad calling, wade came through like crazy to put it into ot. D.W. may be the single greatest backboard player in the nba right now.
Even given the call which was questionable, at best, I can't see how anyone could argue that that wasn't an over and back.

----
F'ed in the A.

--
F'ed in the A.
You know the funny thing. This year iv had all my school buddies saying we wouldnt get passed the 2nd round of the playoffs like we usually get stuck on. They kept telling me our team wasnt ready yet, maybe in two years. I kept saying thats crap and hey. We need one more game to win it. Thats nice karma eh?

--
You know the funny thing. This year iv had all my school buddies saying we wouldnt get passed the 2nd round of the playoffs like we usually get stuck on. They kept telling me our team wasnt ready yet, maybe in two years. I kept saying thats crap and hey. We need one more game to win it. Thats nice karma eh?

That isn't karma at all. Look up the definition.

I'd also like to point out that you're dillusional.

----

[fag]Aigimbooze[/fag]

--

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]