Nelthilta is the last poster
49 Unique Guild Members
14 Level 100 characters
401 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

I love this band and I don't give a shit what you say.
I love this band and I don't give a shit what you say.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=4335596

Maybe you will too.
The 2nd song is the best.

----
"The Ultimates 2 for me is a little bit of everything. Grand adventure, intricate conspiracies,
epic visuals, and simply an amazing comic.
Separate from the reality it mirrors, The Ultimates 2 is an example of what comics can do in the
hands of a writer and artist unafraid to unleash the limits of their abilities." -ComicCritique.com

--
"Whatever the reason you're on Mars, I'm glad you're there, and I wish I was with you."
Carl Sagan, from a marker left by the Mars Pathfinder rover Sojourner.
wow, thank you cerebus, i like these guys instantly

*i'd like them even more if they didn't sign with victory records, but i won't hold it against them that they're on the same label as hawthorne heights(shitty)(ahhhhh it hurts my soul and ears when i hear their songs!)

----
RICE OR DIE motha fucka!!
----
Bruce Lee FTW

--
I Pledge to ALWAYS do it for the Lobster.
haha! Glad someone checked it out!

look up Amber Pacific too! I've been listening to their new album over and over and over. It's amazing.

----
"The Ultimates 2 for me is a little bit of everything. Grand adventure, intricate conspiracies,
Separate from the reality it mirrors, The Ultimates 2 is an example of what comics can do in the
hands of a writer and artist unafraid to unleash the limits of their abilities." -ComicCritique.com

--
"Whatever the reason you're on Mars, I'm glad you're there, and I wish I was with you."
oh, and you should check these guys out, i think you might like www.myspace.com/rebelsvictorious

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

--
oh, and you should check these guys out, i think you might like www.myspace.com/rebelsvictorious

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

doing so now! god I love Shannon's voice(The Forecast singer)

something about female singers I love I dunno.

----

--
amber pacific is sweet too, you're just a good source of music i like so far

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

--

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

I just love music that gets me slapping my steering wheel and nodding my head

Becca from the Rebels Victorious has a great voice. Have you seen em live?

----

--
Hawthorne Heights was not a bad band back when no one knew their songs. Now that they got super played out, justl ike every other band that gets played out, you get tired of hearing them.

This music is pretty decent, when I go for this genre of music, I go with more hardcore stuff though. Alexisonfire, if you don't know who they are, find out quick.

Annnd I like the music that I can feel in the car. Sometimes I turn it up so that everyone around me can feel it, and then I set off car alarms driving down city streets

----

[fag]Aigimbooze[/fag]
We should learn to block all those pias fucks from our forum

--

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

I just love music that gets me slapping my steering wheel and nodding my head

Becca from the Rebels Victorious has a great voice. Have you seen em live?

----

plenty of times, matt and nate used to play WoW, Matt was an officer in <SMACK> and a creator of it, nate has been out of it for a while now, and matt quit before the disband

i know all of them in real life and have had the privledge of having conversations

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

--

[Back to Index]