84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

Hearthstone St.
Hearthstone St.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

I was driving around today and I passed a road called Hearthstone St. I didn't have time to stop, but one day I'll head back there and take a picture on my phone, then superimpose a picture of Mystariven on the street with a bubble up.
woot.

----

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

I was driving around today and I passed a road called Hearthstone St. I didn't have time to stop, but one day I'll head back there and take a picture on my phone, then superimpose a picture of Mystariven on the street with a bubble up.

lol thats pritty cool dude
Hey Rade, where was that? I'd kinda like to see it

----
I have PMS and ESP. That makes me a bitch that knows everything
There's a Hearthstone St. right next to Ssendz's house too, lol. How silly. I'll take a picture too sometime. I didn't realize that street name was so popular.
its the same street, you both live in texas.

----

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

lol. That would be interesting.
The Hearthstone Street I'm talking about is in Flower Mound, TX. Don't know where Spero lives...

Veldia, I'm not sure the road names. I was trying to take a shortcut somewhere, so I tried something I'd never done before. But basically, at Morriss & Main Street, heading east, it's like the very first right turn road. I don't know the name of that one, but like two blocks down is Hearthstone Street. I caught a glimpse as I drove by, but I didn't have time to stop.
No, the street I'm talking about is in Spring, Texas in the neighborhood of Oak Ridge. lol. Silly...
No, the street I'm talking about is in Spring, Texas in the neighborhood of Oak Ridge. lol. Silly...

Small world? The reason I was driving through the area where I saw the sign was to head up to my parents' house where I had family visiting for the weekend. Coincidentally, the family is from Spring, TX. Do doo do doo, do doo do doo *Twilight Zone theme*

Small world? The reason I was driving through the area where I saw the sign was to head up to my parents' house where I had family visiting for the weekend. Coincidentally, the family is from Spring, TX. Do doo do doo, do doo do doo *Twilight Zone theme*

OMG im scared

[Back to Index]