84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

Any Super Smash Brothers Melee Fans?
Any Super Smash Brothers Melee Fans?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

I came across a site with some crazy tournament videos of people who are absolutely unbelieveable at this game. Check out these two videos if you haven't seen them before.

Falcon vs. Link
http://www.ssbm.it/vs/ClodZer0(Falcon)vsGERM(Link).wmv

Marth vs. Falcon
http://www.ssbm.it/vs/(FINALS)Isai(Falcon)vsKen(Marth)2.wmv

And if you want to check more out on your own the site is: http://www.ssbm.it/awesomevs.htm

--
its almost required that you have a modded controller in order to do some of the higher level techniques.

----

--
its almost required that you have a modded controller in order to do some of the higher level techniques.

Like what? Wavedashing? You can do that with a regular controller.

--
I was pretty decent at this a long time back when i used to play.

----
2006 NBA Champions, Miami HEAT

--
2006 NBA Champions, Miami HEAT

Like what? Wavedashing? You can do that with a regular controller.

its a hell of a lot easier if you take the clicky thing out of the shoulder buttons.

----

--
Ah yes, yet another game I own at.

--
mmmm Smos....good good times with that game, I still hit up the 64 version every once in a while since i don't own a cube, but back before WoW, me, tif(jacob), and the other brookings guys my age spent hours playing this game and halo, won a halo tournament, and bascially jacob went off to creighton and dominated all the smash tournaments they occasionally have out there

PIAS SMOS TOURNAMENT GO!!!!

what character(s) does everyone play?

me = 1)Fox, 2)Samus, 3)Zelda/Shiek

----
RICE OR DIE motha fucka!!
----
Bruce Lee FTW

--
I Pledge to ALWAYS do it for the Lobster.
lol, I wonder how much time rok and I have wasted with this game.

I'm not exactly sure for the chars though, I play a lot just using random. I'd say it'd go:

1.) Marth or Roy
2.) Falcon
3.) Samus

----

[fag]Aigimbooze[/fag]
We should learn to block all those pias fucks from our forum

--
The characters I use the most are

Marth, Falco, Shiek, Ness, and Yoshi. But if I really want to win a game I usually just play Marth or Shiek.

--
oooo lots of people seem to play marth, i used to play roy a lot and i do ok, but i just can't get the moves down like i can with fox

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

--
Mmm I'd have to say my best is Zelda/Shiek, the ability to switch between them is awsome.

--
know what's really fun? being jigglypuff and just winding up the spin then hitting people if they aren't paying attention

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

--
Love the game, Erica would whoop my ass as Kirby. Have you seen the Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Nintendo Wii? That shit looks awesome!!!
Love the game, Erica would whoop my ass as Kirby. Have you seen the Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Nintendo Wii? That shit looks awesome!!!

not just seen previews, but shit my pants when they showed the trailor where Snake was hiding in a box!

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

--

[Back to Index]