Nelthilta is the last poster

VIVA ITALIA!!!
VIVA ITALIA!!!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
CONGRADS ALL! MARCO MATERAZZI DOWN http://zidaneisalegend.ytmnd.com/ , FUCK YOU ALE!!!

Anyways, GRATZ ITALY!!! GG Zinedine Zidane; GG USA, yepkbai!

----

/KillaCAMera
AZN blud = 1337 54uc3

--
/KillaCAMera
AZN blud = 1337 54uc3
Sad thing is, everyone will remember Zidane for that and not for anything else he did.

----
Dubex

--
Dubex
Hell yeah dude. AMAZING game, I'm so excited for Italy.

And as far as Zidane goes, he's really a stupid idiot for doing that anyway.. what a horrible way to end your career.

--

And as far as Zidane goes, he's really a stupid idiot for doing that anyway.. what a horrible way to end your career.

more like....what a fucking sweet way to end your career, HE HEADBUTTED A GUY IN THE STERNUM at the cost of his team losing the cup...that's what i call a good way to go out

----
RICE OR DIE motha fucka!!
----
Bruce Lee FTW

--
I Pledge to ALWAYS do it for the Lobster.
He might have gotten away with it too, had the replay not been shown on the big screen. The referee didn't even see what happened, and made the call after the replay was shown and after consulting with one of his assistants.

----
Dubex

--
Dubex
He might have gotten away with it too, had the replay not been shown on the big screen. The referee didn't even see what happened, and made the call after the replay was shown and after consulting with one of his assistants.

----
Dubex

correct you are

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

--
I Pledge to ALWAYS do it for the Lobster.
He didn't even care. He doesn't deserve anything, he should be remembered for losing his cool and not caring about his team. He never even came out for the medals, how can you defend that?

France never should have beaten Portugal, they won on a dive, much like how they scored their ONLY goal against Italy. France is one of the dirtiest teams in the World, and they only got to the finals by diving. Tierry Henry was on ESPN talking about how the fans hate him, maybe because he has the biggest reputation for taking dives. You can't even touch him when he's in the box because he will dive and the refs will call it.

Fuck France, the best game of the World Cup was the 3rd place game anyways.

----

Sen. Stevens discussing the internet
They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the internet. And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

--

more like....what a fucking sweet way to end your career, HE HEADBUTTED A GUY IN THE STERNUM at the cost of his team losing the cup...that's what i call a good way to go out

----
----
Bruce Lee FTW

He never cared that he got sent off. If you played sports, you'd understand. He showed no respect to the game or to the other players.

Figo headbutted a dutch player in the head, that's how you do it. You realize that Zidane headbutted him in the sternum because if you do it hard enough, it stops the heart while leaving no marks.

----

They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the internet. And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

--
He probably wasn't allowed to come out for the medal ceremony as he was sent off with a red card.

----
Dubex

--
Dubex
He probably wasn't allowed to come out for the medal ceremony as he was sent off with a red card.

----
Dubex

Red cards last for the entire match, the medal ceremony is not a match. Although I don't really think he deserved to be present for the medal ceremony. Sucks that he went out in a temper tantrum, at least he didn't stomp on a guys crotch.

----

--
Im interested to know what Materazzi said to him, even though it wouldn't excuse what he did.

----
Dubex

--
Dubex
Im interested to know what Materazzi said to him, even though it wouldn't excuse what he did.

----
Dubex

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=373675&cc=5901

----
F'ed in the A.

--
F'ed in the A.
He's played soccer long enough to realize that one really stupid move can cost you your entire career. And he shattered his legacy with a classless act. And that's what people will remember him as.. a classless player.

--

----
Dubex

----
F'ed in the A.

very interesting...

The Paris-based anti-racism group SOS Racism had earlier quoted well informed sources as saying Materazzi had apparently used the phrase(dirty terrorist).

so yeah, since when did terrorists become a race?

----
Beasty

--
Beasty

----
Dubex

----
F'ed in the A.

very interesting...

The Paris-based anti-racism group SOS Racism had earlier quoted well informed sources as saying Materazzi had apparently used the phrase(dirty terrorist).

----
Beasty

It can be used as a racist term. Such as calling an indian a terrorist would be racist, judging the fact that they are a terrorist based on the fact of what race they are.

Personally who gives a fuck, france sucks and french people are all faggots.

----

--

----
Dubex

----
F'ed in the A.

very interesting...

----
Beasty

It can be used as a racist term. Such as calling an indian a terrorist would be racist, judging the fact that they are a terrorist based on the fact of what race they are.

Personally who gives a fuck, france sucks and french people are all faggots.

----

I guess I see, but I think it would be a little more specific if you were to call a middle-eastern guy a "sand nigger" instead.

----
Beasty

--
Beasty

Such as calling an indian a terrorist would be racist

It would also be baseless and misinformed. There are no Indian terrorists. At least none that we care about.

You confuse Indian with Arab. And no, Iranians are not Arabs either. Those are Persians. Completely different race of rag heads.

Such as calling an indian a terrorist would be racist

It would also be baseless and misinformed. There are no Indian terrorists. At least none that we care about.

You confuse Indian with Arab. And no, Iranians are not Arabs either. Those are Persians. Completely different race of rag heads.

The point flew over someone's head :[

----

--
There are so many terrorist attacks on other countries that don't make headlines that I'm not even gonna pretend to know whether or not calling someone from a certain country a terrorist makes sense.

It really hits home for a LOT of foreigners, we've been attacked by terrorists once, and granted it was a huge tragic attack, but the rest of the world deals with this shit all the time. Basically I'm just saying what Camera did, I imagine it's quite a big slur to throw at someone of a different country.

----
F'ed in the A.

--
F'ed in the A.

Basically I'm just saying what Camera did, I imagine it's quite a big slur to throw at someone of a different country.

Some would go so far as to say Americans are terrorists.

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]