84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

Maxamos' Crew competition
Maxamos' Crew competition
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

Today i awoke from my one hour of sleep and rushed over to my school where it was FUCKIN FREEZIN and because i left in such a hurry i braught nothing but an undershirt and shorts. So after a 3 hour bus ride, i was in Melbourne, Florida for the all-sate indoor ragata. As i entered the auditorium with over 150 ERGS i pretty much collapsed from shock. My race was set at 12pm and i had a good 3 hours to prepare. After chomping on the buffet of protein bars and fruit i did some running and before i knew it, i was up. My race was a 2k meter all out piece. For those of you who dont know what an erg is or just cant recall, http://www.concept2.com/05/default.asp?bhcp=1 should help you out. So now i am sitting on the erg with 15 seconds to go. My two best friends on the team are prepping me and then the race began. I started with the hardest pull i could but my seat didnt follow my ass and i fell off. I quickly jumped back on and went all out. For the next eight minutes i threw everything i had on that machine and placed 31/64, not too bad for my first race. My brother and sister both did about the same in their races as well. I dont think i could have kept going on the erg if my buddies wernt there pushing me to give it my all (obvious wow raiding lesson). So yah thats my story if you actualyl read it. I should get some pictures from it soon.

----
"PALADINS, The new Shaman"

--
"SHALOM!"
Bacardee and Cola get the job done!
Sum this up in two words or less prz.
I lose.

----

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

Interesting read. But I don't particularly understand everything.

Falling off your seat is funny, though.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
Interesting read. But I don't particularly understand everything.

Falling off your seat is funny, though.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

yah when i fell off i was in last place and had to beat every person one by one to get to the position i finished at. Made for an "interesting" race. Specially when the fag next to me laughed when i fell off and ended up not even finishing and crying with his mamma.

----
"PALADINS, The new Shaman"

--
"SHALOM!"
Bacardee and Cola get the job done!
l2p

----
#1 Dyke gnome in all of Azgalor.

--

[Back to Index]