84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

SCHOOL SHOOTING
SCHOOL SHOOTING
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

people are outside my school with guns and shti shooting. they made us stay in our classrooms and im in the library this is fuckin awesome!

----
"SHALOM!"

--
"SHALOM!"
Bacardee and Cola get the job done!
thats some crazy shit

----
Who am I??? PETEY PAB MUTHA FUCKA!!!

--
pew pew
hahaa...awesome.

That's nuts dude.

And your mom doesn't want you to come to Milwaukee...

pfff...We haven't had a school shooting here.

----
PiaS: "Full of ninja players, annoying as hell. Not all of them but most of them. And a total retard for a guild leader. Choptastic, don't be fooled by his lies."

--
people are outside my school with guns and shti shooting. they made us stay in our classrooms and im in the library this is fuckin awesome!

----
"SHALOM!"

im scared for you maxs dont die.

----
So... ladie Gnome since your allready down there. Why dont you reach in there and get your self some candy?

--
So... ladie Gnome since your allready down there. Why dont you reach in there and get your self some candy?
reported

----

--
dude they havin us wait here and we cant use our cellphones and gatta stay away from the windows its fuckin awesome im missing spanish to be on poopinashoe.com!

----
"SHALOM!"

--
"SHALOM!"
im missing spanish to be on poopinashoe.com!

that is the best thing ive heard all day

----

--
pew pew
Wow dude don't like...die or anything.

----
"This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces, It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us." -Rorschach from Watchmen

--
"Whatever the reason you're on Mars, I'm glad you're there, and I wish I was with you."
Carl Sagan, from a marker left by the Mars Pathfinder rover Sojourner.
"do you know how to handle a machine gun?"

"ya mang, we was in the army in cuba"

----

--
Least they aren't in your school.

I really hope you don't end up having to stay in the classroom for 7 hours like we did.

WE had a school shooting and the fucker came in the school.

I got tired of fucking waiting and ended up finding the fuck and plowing his ass in the ground. Btw the moron ran out of bullets shooting into the air.

I got arrested for assualt though I don't advise you do that.

Hope you get out befoer school ends for the day.
Wow dude don't like...die or anything.

Maxamos is a paladin nub, he'll just bubble hearth.

----
The best healer, ever...

--
The best healer, ever...
I hope the graveyard is close man, you wouldnt wanna get camped and have to spirit rez or anything, from what i hear plate is expensive :O

----
omg im gay

--
omg im gay
I got tired of fucking waiting and ended up finding the fuck and plowing his ass in the ground. Btw the moron ran out of bullets shooting into the air.

No shit?

----
PiaS: "Full of ninja players, annoying as hell. Not all of them but most of them. And a total retard for a guild leader. Choptastic, don't be fooled by his lies."

--
I hope the graveyard is close man, you wouldnt wanna get camped and have to spirit rez or anything, from what i hear plate is expensive :O

qft

----

--
pew pew
Last year we had a guy kill someone and come running around my school and had to stay until after school ended on a Friday, it blew nuts.
Least they aren't in your school.

I really hope you don't end up having to stay in the classroom for 7 hours like we did.

WE had a school shooting and the fucker came in the school.

Hope you get out befoer school ends for the day.

lol that pic was blocked at school. 2 people got shot and they caught the guy. No one dead but crew was cancled so woot and we were at school an extra hour

----
"SHALOM!"

--
"SHALOM!"

[Back to Index]