84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

Dun Dun Dun Duuun...
Dun Dun Dun Duuun...
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

Oh can it be...this can only mean one thing!

http://www.blizzard.com/jobopp/designer-game-balance.shtml

StarCraft2!!!!

----
fo sho, niggy4sho
Nghi, you MUST apply for this job. Seriously.

Normally, I'd be all sad about a friend leaving the state for a job and stuff, but fuck, this is Blizzard, and if anyone's qualified for this job, it's you. Seriously.

----
FrieAaron: local music's generally local for a reason

--
Do it Nghi, then, with your foot in the door, get me and Chops in there.

----
F'ed in the A.

--
F'ed in the A.
Do it Nghi, then, with your foot in the door, get me and Chops in there.

----
F'ed in the A.

hehe...Fuck that man.

I have my own game to work on....

World of Ninjacraft will be the best game ever

----

--
Since Vivendi is on the stock market they have to release what they're developing for investors, and even on the 2007 roster, SC2 is no where to be seen. L2P noob.

----

--
No way is Blizzard going to pass up SC2. You know it, I know it, and the rest of Korea knows it.

It would never be done by 2007 anyways. Warcraft 2 was delayed, Starcraft was delayed, War3 was delayed.

I don't care what Vivendi says. Everyone is anticipating SC2 and Blizzard always delivers.

----
fo sho, niggy4sho
I recieved a demo of Warcraft II before it was released from being one of the first Warcraft I buyers, and some magazine subscriber. They gave, along with WC II, WC I and a little note about a new game that they were developing called, World of Warcraft.

That tells you how long WoW was delayed and how many times it's changed forms.

----

--
I recieved a demo of Warcraft II before it was released from being one of the first Warcraft I buyers, and some magazine subscriber. They gave, along with WC II, WC I and a little note about a new game that they were developing called, World of Warcraft.

That tells you how long WoW was delayed and how many times it's changed forms.

----

Yup, WoW at first was a linear RPG focused around a little orc raised by humans.

----
fo sho, niggy4sho
I thought that was just going to be called Warcraft Adventures or something like that.

----
F'ed in the A.

--
F'ed in the A.
On my box it said it is an adventure game of Warcraft, but it was called World of Warcraft.

----

--
On my box it said it is an adventure game of Warcraft, but it was called World of Warcraft.

----

Dude, you gotta scan that and post it, it'd be an awesome pic on an old Article from like 95 and shit.

----

--
i actually applied for this job. Dont think i will get it but hey its worth a shot. My skills are with the networking and security moreso then game design. but i did help in the creation of Fortress Forever. It hasnt been released yet but is almost done. its a HL2 Mod. If you all remember TFC Team Fortress Classic. i was a freak for that game. My good friend does hard core game design shit and got me to help on some of the map designs and textures that will be used. Oh well.

----
who? mike gnomes?

--
who? mike gnomes?
I'm gonna look around. I helped with a game back in the day. The game sucked, but I did the music for it. The game was a TERRIBLE overhead rpg called "Algeron." Though I think it was made by some chump 20-year old in Visual Basic, so not like you can expect much. MAybe I'm biased because I did the music, but I'm pretty sure the music was WAY better than the game itself.

----

--
Diablo 3

----

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

American Ninja 6

----

--
American Ninja 6

----

haha that series was sooo good up to like 3, then it got crappy.

----
fo sho, niggy4sho
hehe..I haven't seen American Ninja 5, but I'm very hesistant to. It looks like a Disneyfied version. Pat Morita and some Kid are in it.

I don't remember American Ninja 4, but it had Michael Dudikoff, so at least it's got that.

----

--

[Back to Index]