84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

Optimization
Optimization
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

I did a little optimization to the forums. You should see a bit of an improvement in the speed the first few pages load. However you'll see minor slowdowns for the back pages.

----
If the Da Vinci Code, a murder-mystery novel, threatens your beliefs, then your beliefs are weak and should be threatened.

--
I did a little optimization to the forums. You should see a bit of an improvement in the speed the first few pages load. However you'll see minor slowdowns for the back pages.

----
If the Da Vinci Code, a murder-mystery novel, threatens your beliefs, then your beliefs are weak and should be threatened.

Is it actually noticable, or just a little tweak you made?

----
2006 NBA Champions, Miami HEAT

--

----

----

It might not be noticable. The query runs in about 0.01 seconds instead of 0.35 seconds. I've still got some other optimizations to make to make all the pages load hella faster, but for the forum, this tweak should be sufficient.

Now I need to make the search faster. THAT's slow as hell.

----

--

----

----

It might not be noticable. The query runs in about 0.01 seconds instead of 0.35 seconds. I've still got some other optimizations to make to make all the pages load hella faster, but for the forum, this tweak should be sufficient.

Now I need to make the search faster. THAT's slow as hell.

----

I just made another thread with an error that just popped for me. check it out.

----

--

[Back to Index]