Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 >>>
uh...no.

----

Why not? you should! I do.

----
If the Da Vinci Code, a murder-mystery novel, threatens your beliefs, then your beliefs are weak and should be threatened.

she's a hottie pretty much tbh irl imho

----
Kylera - 60 Discipline Priest - Good Twin
Kyriel - 60 Shadow Priest - Evil Twin
300 Alchemy, 300 Herbalism, 300 Tailoring, 300 Facemelting

--
i wish i could say this thread delivers...i mean it started off talking about fetuses which in itself is a touchy subject...but really...politics, on forums where the main audience plays a lot of video games with one being the main subject matter(well sorta, not as much anymore) i just can't give it a thumbs up

politics ftl, but this thread may save itself if it continues with the Condoleza talk...don't lie Vinco, you know you wouldn't kick her outta bed, maybe not pee in her butt though...

----
RICE OR DIE motha fucka!!
----
Bruce Lee FTW
The Kung Fu Finger OWNS YOU

--
I Pledge to ALWAYS do it for the Lobster.
definitely not something i'm actively pursuing though.

----

--
SOUNDS LIKE A MEXICAN DISH!

----
"SHALOM!"
Bacardee and Cola get the job done!
http://tinyurl.com/oofrg

--
"SHALOM!"
i was actually trying to find a good way to throw that in there, max.

----

--
Democrats abort that 3rd kid.

You're painting with a broad brush. Just because a few do doesn't mean they all do,

Um.....

----
"The Ultimates 2 for me is a little bit of everything. Grand adventure, intricate conspiracies,
epic visuals, and simply an amazing comic.
Separate from the reality it mirrors, The Ultimates 2 is an example of what comics can do in the
hands of a writer and artist unafraid to unleash the limits of their abilities." -ComicCritique.com

--
"Whatever the reason you're on Mars, I'm glad you're there, and I wish I was with you."
Carl Sagan, from a marker left by the Mars Pathfinder rover Sojourner.
A few Black Republicans for you:

Kenneth Blackwell
Michael Steele
Lynn Swann
Colin Powell
Condoleezza Rice
Hiram Rhodes
Joseph Hayne Rainey

Then just a few more you can check out here http://www.aarlc.org/blackgop/elected.shtml

Thats just a few

----
Im a lesbian

--

But Colin Powell wasn't conservative enough.

----
F'ed in the A.

--
F'ed in the A.

----
F'ed in the A.

He was more of a conservative than a lib, tho

----

--
Let's get back on topic here.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003226852_harris26.html

Kathrine Harris:

"If you are not electing Christians, tried and true, under public scrutiny and pressure, if you're not electing Christians, then in essence you are going to legislate sin," she said, citing abortion and gay marriage as two examples of that sin.

"Whenever we legislate sin," she said, "and we say abortion is permissible and we say gay unions are permissible, then average citizens who are not Christians, because they don't know better, we are leading them astray and it's wrong."

Harris also said the separation of church and state is a "lie we have been told" to keep religious people out of politics.

In reality, she said, "we have to have the faithful in government" because that is God's will.

If this is the republican party, I want no part of it, And I'm just about the most fiscally conservative person you'll ever meet. Seriously, yo, I'll take leftist hippy bullshit over this theocracy thumping hobag and her cronies.

(and don't get technical on me saying "Seperation of Church and State isn't in the Constitution LOLOO, LEARN TO GOVERNMENT." I know it isn't. It's a concept, not an amendment)

----
If the Da Vinci Code, a murder-mystery novel, threatens your beliefs, then your beliefs are weak and should be threatened.

--
the case in point here is that political parties are dumb.

----

--

----
F'ed in the A.

I'd vote for him. tbh

----

--
"Some douche bag, pony tail wearing, hippie FUCK..." -Sip

----
F'ed in the A.

I'd vote for him. tbh

----

Me too...but I'd vote for him for the same reason a lot of Conservatives were against him...the reason being that which I stated above.

----
F'ed in the A.

--
F'ed in the A.
Let's get back on topic here.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003226852_harris26.html

Kathrine Harris:

"If you are not electing Christians, tried and true, under public scrutiny and pressure, if you're not electing Christians, then in essence you are going to legislate sin," she said, citing abortion and gay marriage as two examples of that sin.

"Whenever we legislate sin," she said, "and we say abortion is permissible and we say gay unions are permissible, then average citizens who are not Christians, because they don't know better, we are leading them astray and it's wrong."

Harris also said the separation of church and state is a "lie we have been told" to keep religious people out of politics.

In reality, she said, "we have to have the faithful in government" because that is God's will.

If this is the republican party, I want no part of it, And I'm just about the most fiscally conservative person you'll ever meet. Seriously, yo, I'll take leftist hippy bullshit over this theocracy thumping hobag and her cronies.

(and don't get technical on me saying "Seperation of Church and State isn't in the Constitution LOLOO, LEARN TO GOVERNMENT." I know it isn't. It's a concept, not an amendment)

----

But a very good concept.

----
F'ed in the A.

--
F'ed in the A.
Religion doesn't belong anywhere in politics because only weak people believe in religion.

----

Sen. Stevens discussing the internet
They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the internet. And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

--
Religion doesn't belong anywhere in politics because only weak people believe in religion.

----
"SHALOM!"
http://tinyurl.com/oofrg

--
"SHALOM!"
Hey Max, your pic ain't workin

----

--
fact: all the black people are gonna lose on Survivor this year.

not a chance

----

I'm done here....

----

--
sorry, thats a white guy.

----

--
White niggers are more funny looking than real ones

True story.

----

--