84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

Ismael - raiding rules for RoNS
Ismael - raiding rules for RoNS
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [WoW]
Secondary: None

I noticed some note on the guild calendar that said you have to be level 80 by Dec 9th if you want to raid with Beanhealer and Beanrogue? Is this the cutoff to be able to raid? What are the specific rules?

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
I noticed some note on the guild calendar that said you have to be level 80 by Dec 9th if you want to raid with Beanhealer and Beanrogue? Is this the cutoff to be able to raid? What are the specific rules?

Long answer short, yes if you want to be part of the first 10 man group. But I'm pretty sure that overall were getting close to like 15 people online and were going to have people sitting =/.

We've been talking about it, trying to figure out a way to make it fair. If people hit 80 sometime in the next week we know they want to play and that they want to raid. So, even tho gear may not be up to par (considering how INSANELY easy gear is to get) we'd still be willing to take under geared people in to Naxx. (space allowed)

After that, my idea is to ask people to get the T7 breast plate from badges (80). Or equivalent items from badges. Again 80 badges isn't hard most heroics take about 30-45 mins tops if you're paying attention and 80 blues from group quest are more than enough to tank/heal/dps those instances. This is just one idea. And a way to avoid people getting annoyed for having to "carry" someone.

Thats not saying we're not willing to help people gear, because badge loot is ALWAYS getting updated and there is bind on account items to buy. So I doubt that we'd be short on heroic groups from here until we all get bored and quit. It still is pretty much a rule that people asking for the "arena" type quest in Zul'Drak (like the Nagrand Arena) get help as a priority. That an we should be willing to run a none 80 instance regardless of loot or badges if people have quests they can do in there. As far as farming a drop for someone, no.

Craftable epics are also a good way to show you're willing to play. My worry or precaution is helping someone who will only later leave after we've spent time getting them gear.

As far as raiding rules go, we have none yet. Except for in 1 boss encounter instances you may only win one item. As soon as we have people that can craft flasks we'll ask for them. Probably expect about 300~ resist if its a resist specific fight (which also isn't extreme JC can make rings with 110 frost resist/glyph for helm can be bough for 80g, which is 200 frost resist right there). Nothing too concrete since (regardless of the first week) were still casual.

--
This just seemed like a good spot to have my first post.

LOLSUP

--
[IMG]suchafunnygif.gif[/IMG ]
Hmmmm I see. I'm trying to decide if it's even worth leveling, since there's no way in hell I'll be lvl 80 by next week and the only point I even had at hitting level 80 is to raid.

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
Hmmmm I see. I'm trying to decide if it's even worth leveling, since there's no way in hell I'll be lvl 80 by next week and the only point I even had at hitting level 80 is to raid.

You will, there's always people lvling alts ect.

--
Quote by Fries

You know you miss Warcrack. Just come back. I'm sure one of us can trick OoC or TV kids into pugging a second group with us too, if yer afraid of lack of room.

--
Quote by Itsnot
Quote by Fries

You know you miss Warcrack. Just come back. I'm sure one of us can trick OoC or TV kids into pugging a second group with us too, if yer afraid of lack of room.

--

[Back to Index]