Nelthilta is the last poster
49 Unique Guild Members
14 Level 100 characters
401 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

The bitching on the LOL forums amazes me...
The bitching on the LOL forums amazes me...
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>>

Except I already explained why I don't want to play. The fact that it uses such a ridiculous system is so dumb to me that I don't have any desire to play it when there are nearly identical alternatives out there that provide the same experience on a fair playing field.

So explain why you're so insistent in this debate? I don't get that. Seems like you have SOME vested interest.

Or you're just trolling. (SHOCKING)

--
Quote by Karrmerx

And so, we wonder again - why WOULDN'T you want it to always be fair and even? It would only give you the ability to prove that you are better based on SKILL, not because you have more gold and mana regen than I do by default.

Unless you really love having that crutch, I mean.

Because, in the end, I don't mind Riot's decision to set up their game like this.

I don't mind that I have to play 30 games to hit level 30. I know... having fun playing a game you like sounds like a lot of work... but I enjoy it so it isn't a pain for me.

And because I know that if I get owned by a level 30 summoner, who's of around my same skill level, that he had to go through the SAME thing I'll have to go through to get to that level, and thus... it's fair.

And because adding things to unlock adds replayablity. It inspires me to play games to unlock heroes I enjoy playing with.

And because I like the customization. I like that if someone thinks that stacking HP is the best way to play, and I get runes that improve my movespeed, and I outplay him because of it, that I won because of my own taste and playstyle.

And because I'm not a vagina who loses three games and says "OMG this game is bullshit, it's not balanced, rage rage rage!"

And because my preferences are different than yours.

But really though... mostly the vagina thing.

--
Quote by Evan

Haha, she still looks decently cute!

A shame we broke up 4 years ago and I've had a new, non-whale girlfriend for a while.
Quote by Karrmerx
Quote by Evan

Haha, she still looks decently cute!

A shame we broke up 4 years ago and I've had a new, non-whale girlfriend for a while.

The real question is what is on tv in the background

My guess? Friends (The Movie)

--
Quote by Ismael
Except I already explained why I don't want to play. The fact that it uses such a ridiculous system is so dumb to me that I don't have any desire to play it when there are nearly identical alternatives out there that provide the same experience on a fair playing field.

So explain why you're so insistent in this debate? I don't get that. Seems like you have SOME vested interest.

Or you're just trolling. (SHOCKING)

Why are you insistent in debating politics and shit on your blog?

Is that going to change anything at all? You aren't going to change a thing, ever, you're just stating your opinion on something that absolutely no one cares about.

But you do it, because why not? It's just your opinion.

This is a forum, right? For discussing things? You keep replying too, bro. It's just that I'm using logic (that the majority of people in the thread support and agree with) and you're raging on the outside, somehow upset that A LOT OF PEOPLE BESIDES ME (that you're refusing to mention, like Chops, because you always turn blinders on to anyone else because you're in love with them) agree that this is a dumb design decision.

So you care because?

--
This is a forum, right? For discussing things? You keep replying too, bro. It's just that I'm using logic (that the majority of people in the thread support and agree with) and you're raging on the outside, somehow upset that A LOT OF PEOPLE BESIDES ME (that you're refusing to mention, like Chops, because you always turn blinders on to anyone else because you're in love with them) agree that this is a dumb design decision.

Simple answer.

Chops and Fries play the game often.

(and I disagree with him, told him on vent, he cried)

--
Because, in the end, I don't mind Riot's decision to set up their game like this.[/QUOTE[

This is fine. A lot of people do mind, but everyone can have their own opinion and play whatever they want.

[QUOTE]And because I like the customization. I like that if someone thinks that stacking HP is the best way to play, and I get runes that improve my movespeed, and I outplay him because of it, that I won because of my own taste and playstyle.

Every aspect of this can be in the game without making it unfair. Just unlock it from the beginning, as it should be.

And because I know that if I get owned by a level 30 summoner, who's of around my same skill level, that he had to go through the SAME thing I'll have to go through to get to that level, and thus... it's fair.

This absolutely doesn't make any sense and it's absolutely not fair at all. I really hope you're more intelligent than this and you're actually just trolling. I REALLY hope. God help Boston's school system.

And because I'm not a vagina who loses three games and says "OMG this game is bullshit, it's not balanced, rage rage rage!"

It isn't "balanced," if you're using balanced in this sense to mean fair. If you're, again, trying to pretend that a level 30 has a 100% equal chance when paired up in a match against a level 1 if you're assuming they both have identical skill levels, you're not only a vagina - but you're a retard too.

I hope this point by point rebuttal was helpful.
Quote by Ismael

Simple answer.

And if they decided to stop playing LoL because LoL decided, in a month, to slow down the leveling even more - you'll obviously rage at them and tell them to not discuss a game they don't play too?

Get over yourself. It's a forum, your boyfriend House is eons worse with the trolling and shit talking but you'll never say a word about it because you're e-BFF.
I don't mind that I have to play 30 games to hit level 30. I know... having fun playing a game you like sounds like a lot of work... but I enjoy it so it isn't a pain for me.

I like the game too, but I still think playing to get to level 30, let alone enough runes to fill my book, is stupid. Waiting to have access to everything available in the game feels far more annoying than rewarding to me.

--
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Fries
Quote by Ismael
I have 7 wins and 2 losses.

Runes aren't that big of a deal if you don't use them a crutch.

Well yeah...especially when no one in the game has runes yet. Of course it's not a big deal right now.

Except the people who managed to grab them yesterday right?

That's a lot of no one.

That can't be more than 5 runes I should think, if anyone really did manage to get any.

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Lamyra

And because I like the customization. I like that if someone thinks that stacking HP is the best way to play, and I get runes that improve my movespeed, and I outplay him because of it, that I won because of my own taste and playstyle.

No one is saying they dislike the rune/mastery system. They could easily just give you 30 mastery points from the start, and same for runes.

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
Quote by Lamyra

No one is saying they dislike the rune/mastery system. They could easily just give you 30 mastery points from the start, and same for runes.

The difference is Lamyra enjoys the fact that he can gain an unfair advantage by just investing more hours per day into the game than someone else, allowing him to make up for a lack of skill by gaining an artificial unfair advantage, hopefully ending in him winning some games.

As does anyone else that likes the system, because that is all it is.

Quote by Karrmerx
Quote by Ismael

Simple answer.

And if they decided to stop playing LoL because LoL decided, in a month, to slow down the leveling even more - you'll obviously rage at them and tell them to not discuss a game they don't play too?

Get over yourself. It's a forum, your boyfriend House is eons worse with the trolling and shit talking but you'll never say a word about it because you're e-BFF.

You're so mad about a game you barely played.

--
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Karrmerx
Quote by Ismael

Simple answer.

I see we were correct on our predictions.

Until another fun thread, my friends. I had a good time.

Quote by Karrmerx
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Karrmerx
Quote by Ismael

Simple answer.

I see we were correct on our predictions.

Until another fun thread, my friends. I had a good time.

I see your penis and I love you.

--
Quote by Karrmerx
The difference is Lamyra enjoys the fact that he can gain an unfair advantage by just investing more hours per day into the game than someone else, allowing him to make up for a lack of skill by gaining an artificial unfair advantage, hopefully ending in him winning some games.

As does anyone else that likes the system, because that is all it is.

Listen man, any time you want me to get on a level 1 account and you want my password once my account is level 30, you let me know.

I'll play you any time you want.

--
I can't find a post anywhere stating what rune prices were on the forums but, someone posted that before the store went down the price to unlock blitzcrank was 3150 IP. I get about 120 IP for a win...so I would be able to play with Blitzcrank in roughly... 26 games. To unlock Katarina would take me another 26 games. Some are cheaper (for unknown reasons). Unlocking annie would only cost meroughly 3 wins.

Hopefully these prices are brought down. Winning 52 games to unlock two heroes is incredibly steep, especially considering we will also need to be buying PAGES of runes.

--
F'ed in the A.
Sorry I was out of town and missed this gem... My hotel had a jacuzzi next to the bed, it was awesome. Anyway everyone forgets that level 1 and 2 runes exist for a reason we aren't supposed to start with rune books filled with level 3 runes.

And I agree with everyone to a point, but to be honest I don't really care, I play games to have fun with friends, leveling up is lame but at the same time they'll make money selling stuff so I'm ok with it. My gf is taking forever in this mall...

I'm just glad I got a few shoutouts in this thread, makes me feel wanted here as a part of this community. And I don't disagree with you Lamyra, although your analogy lost me while reading it on my phone.

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>>
[Back to Index]