Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by House

definitely buy the t3 quints of +39 hp

best quints in the game

Ismael said those ones suck

I said they suck if you aren't tanking. For the record.

I disagree that they suck if you aren't tanking. You ALWAYS need HP, imagine having an extra 117hp on Ashe right away vs Ashe without it, sure the crit damage might help more, but it's not a bad start for any hero.

--
Quote by House
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by House

definitely buy the t3 quints of +39 hp

best quints in the game

Ismael said those ones suck

I said they suck if you aren't tanking. For the record.

I disagree that they suck if you aren't tanking. You ALWAYS need HP, imagine having an extra 117hp on Ashe right away vs Ashe without it, sure the crit damage might help more, but it's not a bad start for any hero.

Why make rune books for the first 10 minutes of the game? Sure, it'll help you survive a few volleys and what not, but when your team needs you to do the damage you'll either be: A. Making an infinity edge to add to your damage, or B.) Focusing on other items. Ashe's damage is relatively weak if you think about and she needs armor penetration or just straight up attack power to be able to take tanks out.

Yes, if you're fairly new at the game and you cant manage to stay in a lane with a meki pendant and two healing potions until like level 7, maybe you should get health. But you'll be lacking later and building an infinity edge is almost always a must on Ashe.

--
The thing is, you said there were only two runebooks now. Which means you can't really have a runebook specially made for each type of champion. Yeah you could go crit damage and use it on an Ashe or Pirate. Or make a tanking one and use it for Amumu. Then where's your caster book? Bottom line is, at some point you're going to be playing a hero you haven't fully catered one of your runebooks for, so you may as well make one that works pretty balanced with anything. HP is pretty good for everything.

--
All I know is that I'm getting health quints because Ismael goes LOL +60% CRIT DMG and leaves the rest of us to play the tanks.

--
I'm planning on being a pro soraka / other support player but mainly Soraka

thoughts on runes etc ismael
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Lamyra

Why make rune books for the first 10 minutes of the game? Sure, it'll help you survive a few volleys and what not, but when your team needs you to do the damage you'll either be: A. Making an infinity edge to add to your damage, or B.) Focusing on other items. Ashe's damage is relatively weak if you think about and she needs armor penetration or just straight up attack power to be able to take tanks out.

Yes, if you're fairly new at the game and you cant manage to stay in a lane with a meki pendant and two healing potions until like level 7, maybe you should get health. But you'll be lacking later and building an infinity edge is almost always a must on Ashe.

To be fair, as Ashe vs Ashe, the minute you hit level 6 an arrow should be flying towards your face. The health is useful, you could still just go meki, 2 health pots.

--
Quote by Virr
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Lamyra

To be fair, as Ashe vs Ashe, the minute you hit level 6 an arrow should be flying towards your face. The health is useful, you could still just go meki, 2 health pots.

I hardly ever use my first arrow for the person my lane fyi.

Setting up a double kill in a different lane is much more useful.

--
So ismael answer my question fuck
Quote by Ismael

Setting up a double kill in a different lane depends entirely on that lane and hitting a harder arrow =p

--
Quote by Virr
Quote by Ismael

Setting up a double kill in a different lane depends entirely on that lane and hitting a harder arrow =p

i believe in myself. Self confidence is the best weapon.

PS I do plan to have an health rune book.

--
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Virr
Quote by Ismael

I realize now that a crit dmg runebook on Ashe is balla because your first hit will be a crit BAM in da face. lso, Rogue, it depends entirely how you are going to be playing her. She can be built tank, support, or DPS (lol). Pretty much you want to go with stuff to make you live longer as you will be focused. The magic resist/dodge/hp runebook wouldn't be bad IMO but I'm not gonna say anything so Ismael doesn't rage at me.

--
I was planning to build like a tank and go with heavy support items so they can't kill me and instead I stand around like a fag making my team good and dropping heal bombs
Quote by Karrmerx
I was planning to build like a tank and go with heavy support items so they can't kill me and instead I stand around like a fag making my team good and dropping heal bombs

Health, or magic resist would be best imo.

--
Quote by Virr
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Virr
Quote by Ismael

I realize now that a crit dmg runebook on Ashe is balla because your first hit will be a crit BAM in da face. lso, Rogue, it depends entirely how you are going to be playing her. She can be built tank, support, or DPS (lol). Pretty much you want to go with stuff to make you live longer as you will be focused. The magic resist/dodge/hp runebook wouldn't be bad IMO but I'm not gonna say anything so Ismael doesn't rage at me.

Virr is right, I'm not raging. Survivability is simply a fad and the game is coming away from this mentality anyway.

How do I know? I know I post in yellow. Also Ryan, not regular armor- since this stat is cheaper in game than magic resist is.

--
yo couple things here

1. xxkarmerx your way to pro to be complaining about something as retarded as skins.

2. do i have to buy the increased exp and IP to be able to compete? bc i have been playing this game nonstop for like a week and im only nub lvl 12 and got almost no IP points > < dont wana be the nig that plays with only one champ and half a runebook filed with lvl 1s and 2s LOL

3. I've recently been playing a ton of annie and have had great success. and so far I have my whole book filled with just lvl 2 ability power runes. I am a noob help
The real season doesn't start until January, the boosts make it way easier to get to a competitive level.

Currently it is possible to buy 1 tier 3 rune per day if you play a moderate amount of games.

It would take 30 days to fill out the single rune slots, not to mention more time to fill in the major rune slots. You CAN be competitive for free, it just takes longer.

I'm probably going to buy the IP boost again at some point.

I don't think there's anything wrong with stacking straight up ability power. Annie could probably benefit from magic penetration too tho.

Since penetration is a flat amount, it is possible to send your target in to the negatives. Also, its important to note that all melee characters hate innate armor growths, while all range characters do not.

--
Also:

I STILL DONT HAVE MY MOTHERFUCKING IP POINTS

--
Quote by Ismael
The real season doesn't start until January, the boosts make it way easier to get to a competitive level.

Currently it is possible to buy 1 tier 3 rune per day if you play a moderate amount of games.

It would take 30 days to fill out the single rune slots, not to mention more time to fill in the major rune slots. You CAN be competitive for free, it just takes longer.

I don't think there's anything wrong with stacking straight up ability power. Annie could probably benefit from magic penetration too tho.

Since penetration is a flat amount, it is possible to send your target in to the negatives. Also, its important to note that all melee characters hate innate armor growths, while all range characters do not.

But that's 30 days of playing moderate amounts (I'm curious what the moderate amount you're talking about is) which probably equates to a 2-3 months of really playing unless you're super hardcore, to have enough of one type of rune to fill one rune book.

--
F'ed in the A.
Quote by Fries
Quote by Ismael

But that's 30 days of playing moderate amounts (I'm curious what the moderate amount you're talking about is) which probably equates to a 2-3 months of really playing unless you're super hardcore, to have enough of one type of rune to fill one rune book.

First win of the day should be about 200ish IP
It would take another 2-3 wins or 3-4 losses to be at about 800 IP.

Also, I got up to about 25.5k IP points playing about 4 games a day when I had the boost.

My numbers may be wrong, but the point is you CAN be competitive for free- its just takes longer.

Also, I feel that there's too much of a grind involved without buying the boosts.

--

<<< 1 2 3 4
[Back to Index]