Holy shit guys, this is fuckin nuts
Holy shit guys, this is fuckin nuts
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-topic]
Secondary: None

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/courthouse-psycho.html

----
If the Da Vinci Code, a murder-mystery novel, threatens your beliefs, then your beliefs are weak and should be threatened.

--
I saw the courtroom part before but not the chase after. Thats crazy.

----
"The Ultimates 2 for me is a little bit of everything. Grand adventure, intricate conspiracies,
epic visuals, and simply an amazing comic.
Separate from the reality it mirrors, The Ultimates 2 is an example of what comics can do in the
hands of a writer and artist unafraid to unleash the limits of their abilities." -ComicCritique.com

--
"Whatever the reason you're on Mars, I'm glad you're there, and I wish I was with you."
Carl Sagan, from a marker left by the Mars Pathfinder rover Sojourner.
that guy shoulda known he couldn't solo the police, they're elites and he's just a lowbie

----
RICE OR DIE motha fucka!!
----
Bruce Lee FTW

--
I Pledge to ALWAYS do it for the Lobster.
The cops were still stupid running out one by one from the courthouse with hand guns to get picked off like that.

They need to stick together and 15 man raid the AK-47 for uber loot.

----
fo sho, niggy4sho
Tyler, Texas. Shit. I thought everyone in Texas owned an AR-15. I am pretty sure my redneck family could have taken the guy out with blow darts and a BB gun.
Yeah I had seen the first surveillence video part on the news when it happened, but I didn't know about the part after. The AK-47 guy was spraying everything he saw... while the cop only needed one shot.
nice shootin tex'

----
--Igz--
http://lorelol.ytmnd.com/

--
--Igz--
yeah its like when you join a new game in CS you only have a pistol and they may have an ak.. chances are your gona die. God buy some armor or a sheild and go for the knife!

----
who? mike gnomes?

--
who? mike gnomes?
Damn... you would think that even with hand guns they would have managed to hit that POS at least once.

[Back to Index]