Primary: [LoL]
Secondary: [LoL]

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Fries
Quote by Nelthilta
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Fries
Actually, Ashe is probably one of Itsnot's best champions right now.

Not really, hes a really good Chogath

He did say ONE Of his best, meaning there is more than one.

To be fair, it's not his first language.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I believe Chogath is what we had Itsnot play when we made our "must win" team with Sippy. I think...

That's weird. Why would you put Will in that team?

shiiiiiiiit

We did win, though.

--
F'ed in the A.
probably helps when you have someone dropping your elo below 800

--
ouch

--
You can lick uncle lefty

I solo queue better teammates.

--
Here's the basic's for the Ryze Remake:

Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I dont recall specifically, but I believe it is:
1) Slightly reduce the WTF EQR GANKED scenario
2) Make spellflux a basic spell that does a lot less damage, and stacks -mr on targest
3) Replace desperate power passive with new ability that ticks down all your cooldowns whenever you cast a spell.
4) Remove arcane mastery
5) Add new ult that buffs you big time and makes your spells AE for some period of time. I forget the exact details.

Brackhar is handling it. He also did CryOPhoenix, Janna and Taric.

So we're looking at him being laid out like this:
Passive - Each spell cast reduces cooldowns on all of your abilities
Q - Overload
W - Spell Flux (Current Ult, but weaker and stacks -mr)
E - Prison
R - Ult - Buffs Ryze

So, basically, he'll still be able to nuke down one character like an evil evil thing, but he'll do it with more than 2 button presses.

--
Le sigh. As a I get a handle on a champ, they change it. Doesnt sound so bad though, Ryze IS a little boring to actually fight with. I Kinda feel like a one trick horse with him, hopefully this changes that.

--
[IMG]suchafunnygif.gif[/IMG ]
Quote by Lucky Arck
Le sigh. As a I get a handle on a champ, they change it. Doesnt sound so bad though, Ryze IS a little boring to actually fight with. I Kinda feel like a one trick horse with him, hopefully this changes that.

Yeah that's the reason for the remake. They didn't want him to be a one trick pony. Even then- Ryze is easily countered by a spell shield. And, in team fights, all you need is 3 people with spell shields to make is ult obsolete.

His Q ability does scale fairly well. I think I've gotten a 900ish nuke or more with it before. (procing his passive and baron).

--
Early look at the sivir remake:

Hey everyone,

Here is the new kit we've been testing internally for Sivir:

Spiral Blade - Deals around 100/150/200/250/300 damage, but deals 15% reduced damage with each unit hit. So, it's much better against champions, but is worse for farming.

Adrenaline Rush: While ready to cast and out of combat, increases move speed by X.
Active: Dispels Slows, Immobilizes, and Snares [soft disables] and increases dodge chance by 60% for Y seconds.

Spell Shield - Passively gives mana regeneration while ready to cast; Activate to block one spell like now.

On the Hunt - no changes from now.

Passive - Ricochet was moved to be her passive; now bounces twice for 30% reduced damage at all levels.

So overall she's pretty fun with this build, but Adrenaline Rush wasn't quite as awesome as we had hoped. It's just not that fun, and it's way too damn strong. So I'm just looking for any ideas you guys might have that would be fun to fill that last slot. We feel pretty solid about the other changes we've made to her, as they stand on their own pretty well.

Thanks in advance,
Guinsoo

--
Quote by Ismael
Early look at the sivir remake:

Hey everyone,

Here is the new kit we've been testing internally for Sivir:

Spiral Blade - Deals around 100/150/200/250/300 damage, but deals 15% reduced damage with each unit hit. So, it's much better against champions, but is worse for farming.

Adrenaline Rush: While ready to cast and out of combat, increases move speed by X.
Active: Dispels Slows, Immobilizes, and Snares [soft disables] and increases dodge chance by 60% for Y seconds.

Spell Shield - Passively gives mana regeneration while ready to cast; Activate to block one spell like now.

On the Hunt - no changes from now.

Passive - Ricochet was moved to be her passive; now bounces twice for 30% reduced damage at all levels.

So overall she's pretty fun with this build, but Adrenaline Rush wasn't quite as awesome as we had hoped. It's just not that fun, and it's way too damn strong. So I'm just looking for any ideas you guys might have that would be fun to fill that last slot. We feel pretty solid about the other changes we've made to her, as they stand on their own pretty well.

Thanks in advance,
Guinsoo

I was just going to say adrenaline rush sounds amazing.

--
F'ed in the A.
Talk is cheap.

Just make the changes, add the store, and throw in a new map for good measure.

--
Quote by Lamyra
Talk is cheap.

Just make the changes, add the store, and throw in a new map for good measure.

Not even new map...just add treeline to matchmaking!

--
F'ed in the A.
In an effort not to flood the forums with LoL tags, this is the hero rotation for those of you that haven't and aren't going to buy the game.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=24115

--
I love how they said they can't say what the champions will cost at the store, but they will at least tell us which champions are Heroic, Epic, and Legendary.

And then they just didn't.

--
Well, given how many games we've played I don't think its that hard to classify them.

--
Quote by Lamyra
I love how they said they can't say what the champions will cost at the store, but they will at least tell us which champions are Heroic, Epic, and Legendary.

And then they just didn't.

I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at it earlier. Maybe they typed it in invisible text.

--
You can lick uncle lefty

Quote by Ismael
Well, given how many games we've played I don't think its that hard to classify them.

Not really though.

I mean Ashe is in 90% of games right? Surely she's a very good hero and valuable to a lot of teams. So would she be Legendary? Cuz didn't they say Legendary would be good heroes that are harder to use? Ashe certainly isn't hard to use.

Plus after the "high tier'd" heroes (if you will), there's a huge middle ground of average heroes. I'm pretty curious to find out who's gonna be in the cheaper end of the spectrum and who isn't.

--
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Ismael

Not really though.

I mean Ashe is in 90% of games right? Surely she's a very good hero and valuable to a lot of teams. So would she be Legendary? Cuz didn't they say Legendary would be good heroes that are harder to use? Ashe certainly isn't hard to use.

Plus after the "high tier'd" heroes (if you will), there's a huge middle ground of average heroes. I'm pretty curious to find out who's gonna be in the cheaper end of the spectrum and who isn't.

No one will be as cheap as you OWNED.

No I mean heroes that actually require skill. Just think of all the ones you DONT play.

--
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Ismael

Not really though.

No I mean heroes that actually require skill. Just think of all the ones you DONT play.

or do play... really poorly.

--
Quote by Ismael
Quote by Lamyra
Quote by Ismael

Not really though.

I'm waiting for Is(h)mael to revert back to nonDICK mode.

--
Quote by Itsnot

I'm waiting for Is(h)mael to revert back to nonDICK mode.

You mean nonJEALOUS mode? He's been crushing hard on me for years, and the only way he knows how to express it is by general dickery.

God, you're an h-mo.

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
[Back to Index]